• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you find out about E-goat

R

rumburak

Hello there...

Hello there...

just by looking for raf at arrse.cup of corrrfeee

fatalbert

SAC
I found e-goat through ARRSE. The E-Goat site is not well known, and until I told the ex-RAF guys who work with me about the site, none of them knew about it. The Goat may be well known in the RAF, but it is generally unknown outside of it. Most of us (where I work) left the RAF in the late 90's, but the leavers in the first half of the 2000s knew nothing about E-Goat. The site is good, and I enjoy the banter!

lostit26

LAC
Found out doing a google search for information on the RAF Regiment ready for my interviews and glad I did some great information on here and brilliant laughs to be had in my down time

S

spanner-do

Shown this by a still serving mate

Shown this by a still serving mate

Had been a user of Pprune while working in the civil aviation world and then having made a major change in career all that enjoyment had to end....

I still keep getting my mucking words fuddled

Handler

LAC
Howdy all, heard about this site a while ago, from Rum Ration, Being an ex Fleet Air Arm wafoo, and very much interested in flying machines.

topstop

Corporal
Via Rum Ration. Was looking for info/people at Wroughton when I was there for 2 years in the late 70s. Met a couple of Nurses from there in Guzz (Plymouth) a few years latter. Either married Matelots or serving at RAF Mount Batton

J

Jet Morgan

I found mention of it on the RAFA website .
That may be the only good thing they have done for me .

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
Flybynight (rtd)

Flybynight (rtd)

I found out about E-Goat by looking up a pongo's ARRSE...

Last edited:

Fairy501

LAC
I knew about it while at my last posting, but my husband got me into it. Started off reading everyone elses posts and just started posting.

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Googled RAF forum some years ago, there's another one out there with about twelve, very chippy, members. Or there was back then.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Some bloke, who was being the life and soul in the crew room, told me about this place....

Went by the name of Beeney.