• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you find out about E-goat

cunno

LAC
Hello

Hello

I was looking up names from my appo day's & came accross the site by accident. Our drill instructors John x2 Hicks & Hogan were so sweet to us we wanted to see them again. J Hogans daughter is/was in the mob and I wanted to give it a shot here!

N

Nuts

I happened to be in a warm sandy place a few years back when the Det Cdr walked in the office and asked if anybody was on e-goat??? I hadn't heard of it but apparently 31 Sqn were getting a slaggin at the time - they happened to be on the same det. As it happen MC was working with me and explain the whole e-goat thing...here I am 3 years later!

Whilst surfing(im so hip with the cats daddio for a 50 year old!)for stuff to do with my pension.

**** all like this in my day mores the pity.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Berbulu

Lost and Found.

Lost and Found.

Found E-Goat 2yrs ago.....then lost it. Wiped out my laptop. Nice to have found you again, great. As an ex brat ( joined 1962 aged 15 3/4 ) I did my 22 before the mast. E-Goat seems like a great site for keeping in touch with the latest :pDT_Xtremez_30:Keep up the good work.

S

smudge001

How did I find out about E-Goat?

How did I find out about E-Goat?

I was browsing various search engines, looking for something better than the Army rumour service, saw the link and thought I would join.

So here I am and saying hello to you all.

:)

Last edited:
oldradarman

oldradarman

Been reading it for some time, can't remember when it all kicked off. You know what happens,"per ardua ad alzheimers" as we say. Most entertaining in general.
Quick shove of the lamp, I remember hairy marys,pay parades, and only just missed the full webbing bit. Oldradarman? Well I was trained (at Yatesbury!!!) on AI17, in itself pretty old kit. Posted to Laarparts, worked on AI10, previously used by Mozzies. getting worse, I would say.
Stage now set for final act, the present shower will continue the trail of devastation for which their party is renowned. Bloody glad I only did five, when there were other jobs around. If the government do not finish you off, it will not be for lack of effort by other arms of the services.cup of corrrfeee.

I do not provide solutions, only comment.

M

mansefarm

I am just a nosey old bugger and want to keep tabs on my son in law. Yeah you shiney!

E

excvhq lass

finding the goat

finding the goat

I used to be in a Ta unit called CVHQACC as a slop jockey that was run out of St Omer many moons ago but sad to say that it is no longer CVHQ but has been absorbed in to the RAOC at Grantham.
These days I work as a civvy chef for a contractor at an RAF Camp where we have the dreadful Pay As You Dine thing going on. Worst thing ever in my opinion but hey a jocbs a job in todays market.:pDT_Xtremez_34:
I found this site after googleing Pay as Dine and what other places have it and any comments about it and got directed to the goat.
I,m also trying to get the inside info on my camp as to what is going on and if we have jobs later as we are a bit like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed bull**** by a huge rumour control mill.

Last edited:
S

Stroodboy

How I found out about EGoat

How I found out about EGoat

Message from Ian Grantham to Veterans Aid asking about how to make donation to us. Stroodboy.

sp4rks

SAC
Found out about the lesser site ARRSE, saw a link there, joined then forgot about this place, found it again though and here i am, posting at last.

(Mind you i didn't have Internet access at my last place)

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

F

FFFFour

I also got here from the link on ARRSE. I enjoyed their article on the RAF, and found a new term 'movers'. They seem to be most unpopular with everybody :)