• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you find out about E-goat

tynemedic

LAC
How I found e- goat

How I found e- goat

I was browsing the internet looking for information about one of my former stations. The goat appeared and I thought I'd take a quick look. Several hours later .................

The site Adminers would like to know how you found out abot E-Goat.

so please post and let us know.

Thanks

SWO

LAC
Searched for Albatross Radar

Searched for Albatross Radar

I searched or Albatross radar on google and was directed to your site

constar

LAC
New Kid on the Block

New Kid on the Block

Hi Chaps. I found out about E-Goat, via a link on another services site, as a result of creating an petition on the UK Government website. It was published more quickly than I expected - they told me it would take about 5 days and it too less than 24 Hours. I'm ex-RAF, one of four brothers that served from 1948ish to 1987, sadly I'm the only survivor. My petition, I believe would be of interest to members of all three services. I need to make it's presence known and I'm hoping E-Goat will provide a platform to do this. I know I could include a link here but that seems a bit cheeky as a newbie. Is it allowed? Is there another way - forum etc?

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Hi Chaps. I found out about E-Goat, via a link on another services site, as a result of creating an petition on the UK Government website. It was published more quickly than I expected - they told me it would take about 5 days and it too less than 24 Hours. I'm ex-RAF, one of four brothers that served from 1948ish to 1987, sadly I'm the only survivor. My petition, I believe would be of interest to members of all three services. I need to make it's presence known and I'm hoping E-Goat will provide a platform to do this. I know I could include a link here but that seems a bit cheeky as a newbie. Is it allowed? Is there another way - forum etc?

We have an e-petitions forum you can put it in.

http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?171-E-Petitions