• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you find out about E-goat

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
The site Adminers would like to know how you found out abot E-Goat.

so please post and let us know.

Thanks

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Word of mouth through someone at work, and I have passed the message on, both my juniors are registered and several mates on other sections have joined, and by pure chance I got back in touch with a mucker from Germany & Saints the Wobbly!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

M

MyShineyAr$e

Pure Fluke

Pure Fluke

I was browsing some search engines looking for the Superior Equivelant to ARRSE when I came accross the Yellow Ribbon website.

Then there it was as, a link, and my working day has never been the same since!!!!

U

UpLander

Found out about it when I got posted into the office, work with some other posters, now while away the hours laughing at all the threads (except the serious ones that is!), keep it up folks.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

The Masked Geek

Heard my chief laughing his c0ck off, saw what he was laughing at and now I'm here.

shettie

Flight Sergeant
Think I found a derogatory post with the link on ARRSE (Haven't a clue how I found that!) - followed it and then emailed the link to all the Ex-Service bods where I work!

B

Bluntend

I was introduced to e-goat by a good mate of mine but on first inspection decided that it was far too juvenile and that I'd stick with PPRUNE. I then spent about a month tutting and huffing everytime "The Goat" was brought up. Had a quick read of the "Theiving Fire Fighters" thread, down came the red mist and I haven't looked back since. Now almost 400 posts later I have managed to introduce the Wobbly and the FS on my team to site - both agree that it beats working for a living. Still trying to figure out their usernames mind...

I really feel that the site has come on phenomanally in such a short period of time and all credit should go to Wobbly and co for creating such a quality site.

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

maninthevan

Back When.......

Back When.......

Heard the bloke on the back desk laughing and found out aout this site....

Interestingly enough, I am now THAT back desk bloke and the guys on the front desk are now signed up....!!

Salty, ' Via PPRUNE when it first kicked off' didn't realise you had been around that long mate!!! P.S. Wheres my sodding video?

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Courtesy of Arrse

Courtesy of Arrse

Someone bumping their gums on ARRSE dropped a link to the site and been here ever since. That said a lot of word of mouth is floating round here and more and more are logging on.

Cracking site, keep up the good work

Get Tae

Flight Sergeant
Was in the Gulf and someone was chortling in the corner, looked across and have loved it since, even the to$$ers make me laugh!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Via a link somebody left on Pprune..

A

auchtermuchty

I found it when Plumber seemed to spend more time on here than working. Now I know he does. Then so do I for that matter, its a lot cheaper than ebay!!!

D

Dirk Thrust

The boss was on laughing his socks off at guess who? Now we are spreading the news and more are logging on all the time

Scooby

LAC
From the a forum in Bombheads world. Something about every one being jealous of the plumbers in their wifes...sorry lives!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42: or something along those lines!

G

gemarriott

Scooby said:
From the a forum in Bombheads world. Something about every one being jealous of the plumbers in their wifes...sorry lives!!!:pDT_Xtremez_42: or something along those lines!

Heard about it on bombheads too, summat to do with a pen1s sucker forward assisting I think:pDT_Xtremez_14:

K

kit

Word of mouth, plus it's much more interesting then real work! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

Dark Angel

so true

so true

kit said:
Word of mouth, plus it's much more interesting then real work! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Got to agree its much more fun. Found out from people at work when I moved onto a desk job.