• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you find out about E-goat

Who? Me?

SAC
Big brother is watching

Big brother is watching

Heard about it from some of the sneaky beaky people at my old unit who monitor these sort of sites. Just as well they are just as well they are as twisted as the rest of us.

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

from a friend the goaters all call Bluntend. Hardly done a full days work since

(some would argue I never did before either)

N

nutty570

Hello all, heard talk at work got the address here i am great site keep it up :pDT_Xtremez_28:

P

pondlife

Stumbled in via Universal Soldier's Weblog, through to the Army Arrse webpage and finally here.
Didn't realise I'd been looking for this virtual crewroom for a while. Great site, well done.

found out from one of the crimpoline wearing ones on the Sqn about a month ago and hooked since. Will be the saviour of my sanity on my 3rd gulf tour in Aug!!

A

alberts nose

Found it on Arrse. quite a few people from my office now use it

Aerial

LAC
I Used to monitor the Aircraft Engineers Bulletin Board quite a lot until someone put a link to The Goat, which gives me a great deal of time-filling now! I'm quite surprised how many Blue Jobs that pass through our place in the Midlands haven't heard of either site after all this time. I do try to 'educate' them of course!:pDT_Xtremez_30:
http://www.airmech.co.uk/forums/index.php (Sorry folks, can't find Wobbly's idiot guide to hyperlinks).

B

BigNose

Found out from some friends who are still in the mob.

Keep up the good work!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

V

VFR into cloud

word of mouth

word of mouth

from fellow goaters how have nothing to say and they say it too loud

M

MooseMan

Greetings all - another first poster here. There seems to be a lot of people joining at the moment! Evidently there is plenty to be said (good and bad!) about being in the mob these days...

Anyway, I ended up here via the ARRSE; a mate of mine in the Falklands was using that all of the time and I thought then what a great idea it was in order to provide a little light relief. Oh and a good place to get those winges off your chest!

Vive la Goat!

K

kelsb

Hello to ya all, was picking up some printing from the joint printer when I got hooked on the RAFANASAURUS printout. There was a definition of 'f-ugly' which I didin't think was correct and wanted to submit an alternative. Now am caught up in everthing eles and haven't got round to the original task (nothing unusal for me)! Kelsb

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Heard Monobrow laughing his head off most nights, eventually curiosity got the better of me (as it usually does for a woman!) Asked him what was so funny, he showed me this site and then i was hooked!!!

PS made me wet myself laughing!!!

Keep it up wobbly and co!!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

fatal14

LAC
Found out by word of mouth at work. Now it's the best way of wasting time waiting for the next trip to the kandybar. Need to get a boss button on it though, so I don't get caught !!

S

suewilldo

Well i had an e-mail from my ol` mucker Wobbly recommending this as a good site surprise surprise:)
And yep,i think its a cracking site,well done young man.

AndyZ

Sergeant
Was in the rafmovs.com web site and got the link from there, came into the "bash a mover" thread (not impressed) but decided to join your site anyway. AndyZ

B

Bill Bones

Marshal of the Royal Air Force posted a link on *cough* air cadet central *cough* a few months back, read, laughed and lurked for a few moths before registering. Now utterly hooked! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Found out about the site from Donald Rumsfeld, when we both worked near the M3.

Excellent site, keep up the interesting and sometimes controversial threads:pDT_Xtremez_28: