• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How did you find out about E-goat

T

tiki

Google search on RAF. Glad I found it, Love the banter :pDT_Xtremez_30:

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
Found the Goat via the 41 Sqn Retro site, while doing some research on the Jaguar for a project that I was doing at the time.

K

kwazywabbit

Was searching RAF Regiment on good old Google.:pDT_Xtremez_40:

P

phoenixpete

Hi Everybody,
My name is Pete and i am thinking of joining the RAF reserves as a gunner at Brize Norton i have been invited to a recruitment presentation and aptitude test on the 6th of December so i thought it would be a good idea to join this site as there is a lot of good information on it.
All the best Phoenixpete.

H

hungryhippo

Hi Guys,
Having originally joined some time ago, lurked for a while and then forgot about the Goat it took the birthday reminder to bring me back here. As I've recently left the Service after a lifetime I'll be using this to keep in touch.
Cheers,
Hungryhippo

F

fireman33

Howdy Chaps

Me mate tf397 passed it to me as an old contact was trying to get in touch with me after years of barren contact.

This is a great idea and I will be using it to find out who did what and is doing if they are still left with the "FEW".

cheers:pDT_Xtremez_30:

R

rafplumbob

came by it via the RAF armourers website :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Last edited:

Treehugger

Corporal
Goat find-out-aboutage

Goat find-out-aboutage

Hi all, was shown the Goat ages ago by a colleague at work, spend a fair amount of time on it each day just seeing what's happening in the RAF at large, so thought it was about time I registered! The more I read it, the more I see there are lots of people just like me who lament the way the RAF is going, but who are stuck in a love/hate relationship with it for one reason or another... :pDT_Xtremez_40:

M

madpiglet

Well, you can blame psycho-fluffy for me being here now....

Next!

Daedalus

LAC
F4 searching

F4 searching

I was doing a search about Phantoms (I used to work on them) to refresh my failing memory and it came up in google, so I'm being nosey.... erm amnesia? I forgot how to spell that!

Q

QARANC

Hi Chaps and any chappesses!

Hi Chaps and any chappesses!

I work at Honington so I was bound to hear eventually of this site so thought Id check it out. If anyone has any questions about the shop there just let me know, but did see a thread asking about Through Adversity. Yes it is out of print and you may find a copy on Ebay or Amazon if lucky!! Can let you know it was only £15.99 when new. Keep up the good work :pDT_Xtremez_30:

S

sazzle90

Found out from work mates.
It appeared that this was a source of information that, rumour or not, we could find out things which were happening in our trade.

Cloaky

LAC
hi

hi

I was doing a UK Vets search on Facebook and it came up with E-Goat.
I knew about Arsse, but not this one and thought it was about time we could put our side of the story.

Cloaky aka John Franklin