• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Summer Bash - 02 Aug 08

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
Tats at least you haven't had the pleasure of hearing about AllWoman 's latest squeezing and his really old thing on the car drive down. It's so old it is being valued by David Dickinson in Lincoln today.

P.S. I'm now a dead man

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Well, finally back in not so sunny Cornwall. Just wanted to say thanks to Wobbly and the team for organising a spiffing thrash. FOMz's table dancing was outstanding! Now, what have I done with all those photo's....

Nice to meet you all!

Ping

Killer Queen

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
Thank You

Thank You

Just a quick post to say a big thanks to Wobbly, Lisa B and the rest who made last night possible.

I think it is safe to assume all those attending had a good night followed by a good morning.

I also offer sympathies to anyone to is more than a little delicate today.

If you did not make this one be sure to be at the next.

Again Thanks to the organisers.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Delicate is a massive understatement. After we cleared up the hall we went down the boozer for a few hairs of the dog.....it didn't work though. Bugger!!!!!

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Delicate is a massive understatement. After we cleared up the hall we went down the boozer for a few hairs of the dog.....it didn't work though. Bugger!!!!!

You made it back alright then? Popped a couple of anadin extra this morning, then got a smashing cuppa from you good lady wife!

Great night and i cant thank you all enough. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Some people went to the boozer, whilst others continued to keep projectile vomiting until late into the afternoon......

P

POB

Some people went to the boozer, whilst others continued to keep projectile vomiting until late into the afternoon......

Oh really mate? Who was that then?

I personally went to the boozer...

FOMz

Warrant Officer
E-Goat pins

E-Goat pins

Thanks also to all of you who generously bought E-Goat tie pins.

I am led to believe that we raised another £50 for the P'n'P appeal from their sale.

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
Absolutely top night, glad myself and the mrs could make it. KillerQueen and AllWoman can testify as to how delicate i was this morning!

Thanks to Wobbly and co for organising it all

uber pikey

Sergeant
Chumly and I just want to say a big thanks to Wobblt, ming mong and co for a quality night, we finished at half four and am still feeling groggy today. Fomz is a big gay fag for not keeping his apple juice down and Wobbly and Ming Mong are propper hard core because they went to the pub on Sunday afternoon.

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Cheers to Wobbly and all others who organised the do and resulted in a massive shed-on:pDT_Xtremez_31: