• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Goat Summer Bash - 02 Aug 08

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Okay, we only have 29 definate people for the bash next weekend so if you still fancy coming along then please feel free. I will send all the paid up members an e-mail with the location of the event in and the way we will be running the arrivals.

Please wave at the hippy.................you will understand the comment on the night.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Chumley see you at the bash mate ;)

Anyway, you will all be sent a PM from Lisab with reagrds to the arrangements for the bash next saturday so please check your PM's over the next day or two and let me know of any problems......and I mean problems about the arrangements and not your own personal problems.

see you all next week. Safe Journey everyone.

Last edited:
A

auchtermuchty

Of course I have, they didnt catch me though so thats not what this is for.

Its just station duty time. I was offered this or guard in September when we are celebrating my dads 60th. Annoyingly they offered me this the day after I paid for the do!

CNUTS!!:pDT_Xtremez_32:

So as I had forked out more for the weekend in September it was the lesser of too weevils to bin the bash.

tats

Sergeant
Thanks Wobbly (LisaB) I did get my PM but now due to being in Waddington, shattered, basically dead on my feet and it being a 3.5 hour journey, I can't make tonight. Really sorry but hope you all enjoy. :pDT_Xtremez_42: