• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E goat meet. Sept 2010

E goat meet. Sept 2010

• Total voters

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Can't wait. Bitburgers the most loaded so it must be his round first off.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I'm all for Bit getting the beers in. It's got to be his round cos he's a civvie

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
PM sent. Any one else coming?

I have yet to recieve an approved copy of the Op Order. I am going to raise an HFMEMS report on this matter immediately.

What is the dress code? Planters, No5s, lounge suits, for gods sake all of this gen shold have been issued in the Op Order.

You couldn't organise a p1ss up in a brewery. How you rose to the rank of CT is beyond me.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
ILLBW You are OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I can't wait to get Medieval on ILLBW!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

I thought this was a gathering of SNCOs, to discuss airpower in a civilised environment, not a youth club meeting! As I am a Warrant Officer I expect to be called Sir at all times throughout the evening. I will not hesitate to initiate disciplinery action against anyone failing to to accord me the respect I am due, especially sausage2 and bitburger.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I'll volunteer ILLBW to do sharkwatch.

After all, when you read his posts, you can't help but imagine someone that only drinks water!

On special occasions I've heard that he likes to add a dash of lime juice... just for extra bitterness!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I have yet to recieve an approved copy of the Op Order.

I think you may find that an Admin Order is more appropriate for this event ILLBW. I would have thought a Warrent Officer of your (lack of) calibre would have been aware of that. I suggest you report yourself to the AOC and demand that he charges you.

W

wgaf

I have yet to recieve an approved copy of the Op Order. I am going to raise an HFMEMS report on this matter immediately.

What is the dress code? Planters, No5s, lounge suits, for gods sake all of this gen shold have been issued in the Op Order.

You couldn't organise a p1ss up in a brewery. How you rose to the rank of CT is beyond me.[/QUOTE]
Shouldn't that be "How you have risen"?

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Hope your all having a great night and someone has tw@tted ILLBW and Kevin by now!!!! Unfortunately Im on rubbish nights would have loved to have been there :pDT_Xtremez_21:

Jrids

SAC
Who would have thought that a public house in a small market town in rural Wiltshire couldn't provide a socket for a laptop. LLBW we where so looking forward to your power point its such a shame we had to drink several more pints of the foaming ale to fill the time we should have been watching and learning.

Who did you say I had to report to once I have my hair cut??

It was a good night fun to meet you all
Cheers cup of corrrfeee

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
I thought by some peculiar quirk of fate that ILLBW had been given the wrong address (purely by accident of course) I wonder how the air power presentation went down in the Gay bar!!!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Who would have thought that a public house in a small market town in rural Wiltshire couldn't provide a socket for a laptop.

ILLBW we where so looking forward to your power point its such a shame we had to drink several more pints of the foaming ale to fill the time we should have been watching and learning.

It was a great night....

Great that ILLBW couldn't show us his PowerPoint presentation of Airpower.

Great that he was re-directed to the gay bar.... did anyone find out if he actually left it?

Great that I can now put some faces to names.

Great that we all managed to have several pints... except for those that couldn't stomach a pint of Fosters after a bellyful of Flowers real Ale!:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Can't wait for the next one!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

HTB