• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E goat meet. Sept 2010

E goat meet. Sept 2010

• Total voters

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
We've have come up with the date for the next e-goat meet, which is going to be on the weekend 18th and 19th September near Lyneham. Cost will be TBN dependant on numbers. Payment will be required before the event as we need to cover costs etc. Any ideas for themes or ents will be gratefully received.

G

gemarriott

Not that I don't fancy it, just that I am otherwise engaged.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
If Lyneham is anywhere near Mount Pleasant Airfield then I'm in, failing that I'll see you on Friday Sausage, or for pre work drinks in the mess on Thursday ;)

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
No booze for me on Thursday, cos I'm in the dentist Friday morning.

Come on you grumpy tw@ts reply . Surely there are more than 5 people wanting to come

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Don't worry mate, they are ****ting themselves in case 'Penguins Suck' turns up and snaps their spines.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Any ideas for themes or ents will be gratefully received.

Seeing as it's the 70th anniversary of our proudest moment how about a Battle of Britain theme.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Or following tomorrow's 'Emergency Budget' how about doing everything on the cheap for only half the number of people?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Put me down as a maybe...not at work and have to check my paper brain (Diary):pDT_Xtremez_28:

HTB

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Battle of Britain theme eh? Not a bad idea. Some good old pilots fancy dress out there.

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
If it was the following weekend I could definately make it but Im on nights the weekend of the 18/19 and there is nobody to cover :S

E-goat Meet Sept. 2010

E-goat Meet Sept. 2010

Hi, I see no reason why I would not be attending, will be interesting to put faces to names. cup of corrrfeee

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
bump. Come on you miserable gits. I'm sure we can get more than 14 people there

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I've got my tickets for the Renault World Series at Silverstone that weekend, sorry.