• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E goat meet. Sept 2010

E goat meet. Sept 2010

• Total voters
G

grumpyoldb

You better have meant awwww not AW!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

Now I'm glad you said that and not me..................! :pDT_Xtremez_42: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

It shows the way your thinking though..............! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Slight change of plan people. Due to unforseen circumstances, the place we had is no longer available, so me and Wobbly had a chat and are proposing a pub crawl in thge local area. We'll sort out a meeting place and times next week. Everyonr going PM me and when we decide where to meet and times, I'll PM you back.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Right I've sent out PM's to all who said they were coming. If you're coming and haven't got one, it's cos my admin is shocking. So drop me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Harry B'Stard

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I aim to be there. I will bring my laptop so i can show you all my latest Airpower Powerpoint presentation.

Oooh, I'll look forward to that!

Luckily being married, I can tune out my hearing and offer the odd 'Yes dear, no dear' so hopefully ILLBW won't notice my lack of attention! This will also act as a distraction to enable someone to put us out of his misery!

HTB