• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clothing Advice

firestorm

Warrant Officer
I bet she went for the PVC bra with cut outs for nipple clamps and pvc thong with strap on.
......I'm right aren't I?

How did it go>?:pDT_Xtremez_30:

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Can someone explain the deal with the bald thing.... I find it plain weird along with any bloke that likes it.... i got my hairyness from going through puberty and prefer not to remind my other half of girls who haven't!

'Cos if I need dental floss, I can get some from the chemists. It makes it look neater and you don't need a machete to arrive at the final frontier.

As for what to wear, soomething silky and pinky, or white. I'm in Cornwall this week and am available for second opinions!
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

H

heartfixer

Thanks Mrs Mono the advice worked a treat, I felt good and he got to have a little feel of the silk but nothing else. We had a great night now just planning the next one. Nice to see all you fellas getting worked up on my behalf but sorry to disappoint no stains this time.

Just finished work so time for a bath and a bit of pampering maybe even some self time:pDT_Xtremez_15:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Glad to hear you had a good night HF, and kept your dignity, I take it you didnt get p1ssed up and put out then!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

G

gemarriott

Thanks Mrs Mono the advice worked a treat, I felt good and he got to have a little feel of the silk but nothing else. We had a great night now just planning the next one. Nice to see all you fellas getting worked up on my behalf but sorry to disappoint no stains this time.

Just finished work so time for a bath and a bit of pampering maybe even some self time:pDT_Xtremez_15:

C'MON YOU SELFISH TART, GET THE FCUKING PICCIES POSTED:pDT_Xtremez_14: