• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clothing Advice

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Thanks Mrs M I have a good tan at the moment so thinking contrasting colours was thinking along the white idea especiallas I have just bought a new pair of French Shorts and since i have doing all that gym work I quite enjoy silk vest tops and cammiesas I dont need a bra. Usually with blokes my age its easy as they dont really care. Top tip boys we women take great care in chosing this sort of thing a nice compliment can go a long way!!

I'm sure you will look great tonight and I'm sure he will more than pay you a compliment if all goes well:pDT_Xtremez_15:

P

pixie

Hey if he's older than you, he'll be that excited he's got a younger bird, he wont even notice what underwear you've got on!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

mememe

Corporal
Scare the life out of him, go with the "brazilian" look. I suppose posting some pictures is out of the question?

T

The Masked Geek

Why don't you fire up some pictures and we can tell you what you look better in. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
Poll!!!

Poll!!!

Why don't you fire up some pictures and we can tell you what you look better in. :pDT_Xtremez_42:

AGREED!

TMG is obviously a man with a wealth of knowledge!

Can I suggest that someone... anyone, in fact, who knows how to create a 'voting poll' on here (not me, obviously!), does so immediately with options along the line of:

1. Big Knix

2. Small Knix

3. Micro Knix

4. No Knix

5. Fancy Trim

6. Bald as a Coot

I think that covers everything!

I know which button I'll be pressing...

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

S

scaleywife

Can someone explain the deal with the bald thing.... I find it plain weird along with any bloke that likes it.... i got my hairyness from going through puberty and prefer not to remind my other half of girls who haven't!

M

maninthevan

Best you go to the waxing shop sweetie, as I am coming homeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

scaleywife

How did I know you would 'pop up' on this thread.... sorry for the family chat folks but i went yesterday sweetie...

and as a 'slag' have chosen a thong to welcome you home with!!

The Stig A.D.I.

Corporal
How did I know you would 'pop up' on this thread.... sorry for the family chat folks but i went yesterday sweetie...

and as a 'slag' have chosen a thong to welcome you home with!!

I'm sure that'll do nicely - however, you should really run it by us expert bloke-goaters first for a full, frank and honest opinion!

After all, when it comes to opinions on knickers & nudity - we ARE the fifth emergency service...

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

gemarriott

Yes come on heartfixer a pic of You in full webbing:pDT_Xtremez_17:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I've still got some spunk stained keks you can borrow if you want, but they do have a bit of tarmac on them now too

Teh Wal

Flight Sergeant
Nice frilly lacy frenchy style panties and bra to match, hold up stockings and FMBs......:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Minor

SAC
Isnt it sad. I'm stuck here goating away on a friday night watching top gear repeats, when some lucky b@stard is about to get his end away with heatfixer.

I need to get a life!

Goatherdingsplitter

Rebel without a clue
Serious response, the undergarments should mirror your personality. That way there should be no shocks, should they end up on the bedroom/kitchen/hall floor.

Hope this helps cos it has me:pDT_Xtremez_28: