• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Clothing Advice

H

heartfixer

Got a date tonight with a slightly older man (39) and was wondering as a lot of you girlies are a bit older than me do older men prefer more classical dress approach (with regards undies) or is the skimpy look OK. Dont want to come across too slutty or immature but dont want to appear like an old spinster either.

Thoughts please

T

The Masked Geek

Sinse you're talking about undies, I assume he's going to get to see them. That being the case, I'll take one more step and assume he's going to get to take them off.

If that is the case, you could probably get away with anything. :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Sod asking the girlies - you need advice from us aged blokes on the Goat - go skimpy! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

wolfy

Warrant Officer
He is 39 not 89 he will probably appreciate whatever you wear, however if you are that concerned go for classic colours with a modern approach.

I

irishlogster

Pop some pics of what ya want to wear and we wil have a gander.:pDT_Xtremez_15:

H

heartfixer

Its not a given he will get that far, but you never know, and as all women know wearing decent undies makes you feel good and more confident, rather than the chewing gum grey work numbers.

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Its not a given he will get that far, but you never know, and as all women know wearing decent undies makes you feel good and more confident, rather than the chewing gum grey work numbers.

Wonder if he reads the Goat?

Think his hopes for tonight may have raised a bit if he does:pDT_Xtremez_28:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Go for a bit of both. Dont wear big knickers obviously but dont go slutty with a thong. Just a nice pair of knickers or maybe the french shorts style undies. Stick to simple black with a bit of lace.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
From an older man:
Something simple, bit of lace, colour to match or contrast your skin.
Depending upon your choice of dress, Hold-up stockings of suitable hue.
Not too much decoletage, but a hint.
Modest bling.

Hope this helps

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Go for the slut look. But don't look like mutton dressed as lamb either..............

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Wonder if he reads the Goat?

Think his hopes for tonight may have raised a bit if he does:pDT_Xtremez_28:

If he is, he could be totally confused as to what he might see!

Go with class and taste you can be the slut when you know each other better!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

D

DE Scumbag

Go for a bit of both. Dont wear big knickers obviously but dont go slutty with a thong. Just a nice pair of knickers or maybe the french shorts style undies. Stick to simple black with a bit of lace.

So thongs are slutty?

I will have to tell Mrs DES!

P

Prodigal Son

Full webbing - matching set!!
choice of 2 - pure virginal white nnnggggggg!!!
or black and red uugggggggg!!!

no 'big lills' either - thongs are goooooooodddd!!!! nnggggg!!
must - stop - looking - on - anne - summers - dot - com!!!

H

heartfixer

Thanks Mrs M, I have a good tan at the moment so was thinking contrasting colours, was thinking along the white idea especially as I have just bought a new pair of French Shorts, and since I have been doing all that gym work I quite enjoy silk vest tops and cammies as I dont need a bra. Usually with blokes my age its easy as they dont really care. Top tip boys we women take great care in chosing this sort of thing a nice compliment can go a long way!!

Last edited:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Thanks Mrs M I have a good tan at the moment so thinking contrasting colours was thinking along the white idea especiallas I have just bought a new pair of French Shorts and since i have doing all that gym work I quite enjoy silk vest tops and cammiesas I dont need a bra. Usually with blokes my age its easy as they dont really care. Top tip boys we women take great care in chosing this sort of thing a nice compliment can go a long way!!

Ok, nice compliment coming your way - re-read the post and add punctuation and spacing or we may get the idea you're getting a little over excited about tonight already and are either trembling at the knees or nervous as hell.

Last edited: