• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biscuits

Biscuits

• Biscuit

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Cake

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

POB

Cake.

Cake.

I thought that this had been put to bed a long time ago...

it is a CAKE!

P

H

HansBwix

on a different note

on a different note

Does anyone remember dark chocolate Rich Tea biscuits? or those nasty pink wafer things that used to disintegrate on contact with the air and taste like cardboard?

And It's A CAKE!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Major Geek

Sergeant
Those pink cardboard things are still around. Just as c**p as they used to be especially in a vareity pack of Asda SmartPrice biscuits. We have to get those as the kids think it is mandatory that they collect a couple each time they walk past the Biscuit Barrel!!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
This has been really quiet for a while, and during my night shift, I was reading some of the older posts, and wanted to confim to everyone that it is still a cake

Bitburger

England 2010 Campaign
1000+ Posts
sausage2 said:
This has been really quiet for a while, and during my night shift, I was reading some of the older posts, and wanted to confim to everyone that it is still a cake

I got up early on a Sunday, only to find sauasage2 still talking crap, IT IS A BISCUIT

M

monobrow

NO NO NO NO NO, IT'S A CAKE READ THE FCUKING PACKAGING!!!!!!

jaffa.jpg

D

Dirk Thrust

They might only be small and there are many of them, but they are certainly cakes.

G

gemarriott

monobrow said:
NO NO NO NO NO, IT'S A CAKE READ THE FCUKING PACKAGING!!!!!!

jaffa.jpg

Dont you fcuking shout at me !!!!

Biscuits come in packets

Cakes come in tins

Fcuking Biscuit END OF!!!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

E

enginesuck

Not been involved in this one before but personally i think it is classfied as a
BISCUIT

B

Billy Wobble Dagger

They are cakes.
And for any fans of Eddie Izzard Cake or Death

Cadbury's chocolate fingers are the best, top tip bite both ends off and then use as a straw and suck your coffee through it, you'll only manage it twice before it disintegrates, but worth it.

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
As I have started prerviously, I refuse to take part in such a purile debate. The ramblings of the e- goat community on the correct term for a jaffa cake, has no impact on the application of air power in the modern world. You all need to grow up, and start debating sensible issues like the importance of LEAN and how best to comply to H&S regulations. Its a cake

M

monobrow

seen as you double posted, i'll tell you twice.

Airpower is for those bigwig types who don't know that SAC's exist, ohh and geeks that need a good fcuking punch in the face.

Airpower is for those bigwig types who don't know that SAC's exist, ohh and geeks that need a good fcuking punch in the face.

Wind your neck in, or i'll get me axe

G

gemarriott

Got to be a biscuit.

If ILLBW says it is a cake (and he does) it must be a biscuit because the day that cnut gets anything right the world will stop spinning and we'll all fly off into space.

L

Lil Miss Naughty

It's a cake!!!!

The new ones that they do in blackcurrant and Lemon n Lime are horrible!!! It's just wrong!!!!!!
Fav biscuit has to a choc hob nob. Fav cake has to be Skinny carrot cake from Starbucks

E

Edzar

Lil Miss Naughty said:
It's a cake!!!!

The new ones that they do in blackcurrant and Lemon n Lime are horrible!!! It's just wrong!!!!!!
Fav biscuit has to a choc hob nob. Fav cake has to be Skinny carrot cake from Starbucks

I must agree here.

IT's an EFFING CAKE!!!
WHY ELSE WOULD IT BE CALLED A JAFFA CAKE!!!
If it was a biscuit it would have been called a freaking Jaffa Bisciut FFS!!!!

U

Uncle Les

jaffa cake

jaffa cake

take it from me and i should know, jaffa cakes are not the food of men, they should be labled as childrens and childrens only. a real mans biscuit is the choc hob nob no more said::pDT_Xtremez_09:

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

I think there may be a clue in the brand, ‘Jaffa cakes’ so I guess cake is correct, however I have to agree with uncle les, it has to be Hob nobs…
They do a choco & caramel one now… just toooooo good!!!

Anyway, just a thought…

O

Oh sir

I think it qualifies as niether cake nor biscuit. It's too spongey to be a biscuit, and it's too small and flat to be a cake.

I did however vote cake, just to be an awkward b*stard.

I'm like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.