• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biscuits

Biscuits

• Biscuit

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Cake

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
No longer can I deny the evidence put before me. Even though in my heart at the time I knew it to be a biscuit, the evidence is overwhelming to the contrary. To deny the truth is pointless, to worship the false idol is now nothing short of heresy.

I have been converted, I have been shown the true path.....................................to the smashing jaffa truth that is cake.

::D:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
The FOMz said:

I have been converted, I have been shown the true path.....................................to the smashing jaffa truth that is cake.

Welcome back from the dark side and its good to see you have realised the error of your ways.

Who? Me?

SAC
The FOMz said:
No longer can I deny the evidence put before me. Even though in my heart at the time I knew it to be a biscuit, the evidence is overwhelming to the contrary. To deny the truth is pointless, to worship the false idol is now nothing short of heresy.

:pDT_Xtremez_03:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't leave the true side, it's a biscuit, it's always been a biscuit and it will be a biscuit for evah!!!

budgie

The new Dirk Diggler
It's like Eisenhower's 'domino effect'. First one will fall.....
I don't think he was going on about Jaffa cakes, they were probably still rationed.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Oh, shut up you tart!!!!!!!

(not refering to a jam tart by the way............but I am partial to the lemon ones)

T

TheHogwartsBEngO

it also mentions a specially prepared 12 inch Jaffa cake.

Oh yes! now you're talking!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Stax you are deluded. Get with the winning team it has always been, and always will be a
CAKE.

C

Cat of Shadows

I look like Bruce Willis said:
As I have stated previously, I refuse to take part in such a puerile debate.

Stax, it is a cake, my family do not make biscuits!!
I wouldn't lie to you fella, that's just the way it is, the truth is out there and it ain't no X File either.

As for 'I'm $hite like Spruce Winnits' I think the argument is clearer.................is he a chimp or is he quite simply a chimp?

Personally, I'm very firmly in the he's a chimp camp.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Cat of Shadows said:
Stax, it is a cake, my family do not make biscuits!!
I wouldn't lie to you fella, that's just the way it is, the truth is out there and it ain't no X File either.

As for 'I'm $hite like Spruce Winnits' I think the argument is clearer.................is he a chimp or is he quite simply a chimp?

Personally, I'm very firmly in the he's a chimp camp.

Cat, you know I respect you for your opinions and the way you can look at a problem and dissect it, coming up with an alternative to many opinions. I have always found you to be considerate and kind. although firm with idiots (Bruised Willis for instance!) But I can't agree with your outlook on this subject it is and will always remain a BISCUIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.