• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women you fancy that you shouldn't

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
Billy Whizz said:
Thought you were at Lossie - bet it's winter there!

Didn't think there were many Penguins at Honington either - just Rocks!

Yous really is stupid PS!!!!!

right listen in you i aint at honnington, i go to lossie in aurgust

T

The Masked Geek

Penguins Suck said:
Litsen yoos I migt b a bit of a Gayer gbut IR going to act tough to impress yooze boys.

It's amazing what you find in the archives...

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Half scots half scouse = a combination of billy Conolley and Ken Dodd (meaning very funny) It is rumoured I look like charlotte church (this is a lie...I look like me)

right listen in posh burd charlot church, now she wud get it

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Half scots half scouse = a combination of billy Conolley and Ken Dodd (meaning very funny) It is rumoured I look like charlotte church (this is a lie...I look like me)

Charlotte Church hey - got the face to go with the body now - hmmmmm!

Bit disturbed by the Billy/Ken image getting in the way though.

T

The Masked Geek

no-ones_princess said:

Maybe I'll run that picture through my Graphics suite, strip off the cartoon face and we'll have a vote.

T

The Masked Geek

no-ones_princess said:
and maybe I will invite you into msn instead lol

Thats not the way to make mates with me.

Bah, you got your edit in before I could retort....

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Cool pengu now we're talking bop pick up old charlie and back to the block, its rumoured she is duuuuuurrrrrrrrty.

right listen in posh burd, all burds are durrrrty when i get them backl to my block, swith my lava lamp on and put Barry White on the CD

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Cool pengu now we're talking bop pick up old charlie and back to the block, its rumoured she is duuuuuurrrrrrrrty.

The 2 duuuurrrrty Charlotte Church's sounds good but why take that big PS prick?

T

The Masked Geek

Penguins Suck said:
right listen in posh burd, all burds are durrrrty when i get them backl to my block, swith my lava lamp on and put Barry White on the CD

Yes they probably do get dirty. Chimps are know for throwing there faeces at people.

Last edited:

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Pengu why is it you think I am snotty totty or classie lassie???? where did that impression come from do you know me *smiles sweetly*

right listen in yous is a posh burd because yous said yous had officer stauus and officers are posh, but even you wud wilt with the combo on my lava lamp and barry white CD

T

The Masked Geek

no-ones_princess said:
OK....I hate Barry White........and lava lamps remind me of my past {WAILS WITH THOUGHTS OF THE PAST}

One thing we haven't explored is your responce to the "Sexuality" question on Faceparty. I'm intreagued.

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
The Masked Geek said:
One thing we haven't explored is your responce to the "Sexuality" question on Faceparty. I'm intreagued.

Good call The Masked Geek, but I think the Charlotte Church suggestion gives it away! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

T

The Masked Geek

Billy Whizz said:
Good call The Masked Geek, but I think the Charlotte Church suggestion gives it away! :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Good point, well presented.

Penguins Suck

Snap yous spine
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
OK....I hate Barry White........and lava lamps remind me of my past {WAILS WITH THOUGHTS OF THE PAST}

right listen in it is barry white or Slipknot and they aint to gud to bonk to. And WTF are yous on about Wails yoous said yous were half Scottish not Welsh

T

The Masked Geek

no-ones_princess said:
Domination and pain all the way hunni.

Allways wanted to crack a whip and wear rubber (sings whip crack away)

Mmmm rubber. <in a homer simpson stylee>

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
no-ones_princess said:
Domination and pain all the way hunni.

Allways wanted to crack a whip and wear rubber (sings whip crack away)

You just get better and better Princess! What else is going to come out?