• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women you fancy that you shouldn't

B

BuckyOHare

She always struck me as a lass who'd have a minge like a Jackson 5 hairdo from the 70s. You'd be expected to have a machete just to get your fingers...

:raf:

Stop it right there!!!

Here's another one you just shouldn't...
sianlloyd.jpg

II gave her directions once when she was lost up here on Anglesey, and she was dead nice

S

shish, chop.. halloumi.

I always thought that Nannette Newman peaked in this Simply Red video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkd1UwJKlEQ

She was on the cusp of declining even then though, and rather rapidly by the looks of it. Out of respect for her memory, I haven't googled her to see what she's like now.

M

monobrow

What about Marriane Faithful? Supposedly she's got a great party trick involving a Mars Bar :pDT_Xtremez_09:

1046.jpg

TrenchardsLoveSock

Flight Sergeant
I always thought that Nannette Newman peaked in this Simply Red video..

She was on the cusp of declining even then though, and rather rapidly by the looks of it. Out of respect for her memory, I haven't googled her to see what she's like now.

No idea what video this is (bloody IGS), but Googling her shows that she doesn't look too bad; for someone in their seventies!

Turns out that her daughter is Emma Forbes who is too good to be in the "women you shouldn't" thread.

S

shish, chop.. halloumi.

70s??????????????????????

Admin,

Please supply me with a shoot myself in the head smilie and a quiet category. I'm going out, I might be some time.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
its not Nanette Newman...

It's Bille Whitelaw...

Wearing a scarf to hide the "scrotum skin throat" that afflicts ALL birds over 60 :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Unlucky ladies....... your ALL getting closer to it !! :pDT_Xtremez_31: :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Last edited: