• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women you fancy that you shouldn't

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Had many a laugh over this thread at ARRSE and thought it would be a good starter here at e-goat. For those non-arrsers get your non fit chicks that you would onto here.

My starter for 10 is the lovely Kirsty. Don't know what it is, but strangely attracted to her posh mouth and FMB's. Make watching the telly with the missus more acceptabale.

kirstie_prop_chain_2_lg.jpg

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
The joy of fatherhood

The joy of fatherhood

How could I have forgotten her over Kirsty. Last one from me to allow others to parade their dirty pleasures.

mmm - Miss Hoolie playing with my goolies :pDT_Xtremez_35:

balamory_miss_hoolie.jpg

M

monobrow

at least you didn't say suzie sweet or penny pocket. and yes i have 2 young kids so cbeebies is on all the time here. :(

M

monobrow

ok, slightly different. gail porter bald?

en0909gailb.jpg

she'd have to wear some kind of wig though. and not a ronald mcdonald style one

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
monobrow said:
ok, slightly different. gail porter bald?

en0909gailb.jpg

she'd have to wear some kind of wig though. and not a ronald mcdonald style one

What a difference some hair makes

24340.jpg

Good on her though for plodding on and staying in the public light though.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
I'm sort if stragely attracted to Helen Bonham Carter, when she was dressed in her monkey suit, for planet of the apes.

pa3.jpg

M

maninthevan

Sick Sick Sick

Sick Sick Sick

Sausage,

You are a sick man...... that is getting far too close to Penguin Sucks area......!!!

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
Animal Love

Animal Love

Oh sausage,

I bet you had a thing for Bugs Bunny dressed up as a lady bunny and thrapped nightly over Cheetarah.

So another couple for your collection. :pDT_Xtremez_31:

normal_oerang_oetang_blow_job.jpg

welsh%20hooker.jpg

M

monobrow

monkey suit???? well, that'd be like nailing micheal jackson. they look almost seperated at birth!

Hmmmm

SAC
Sally Thomsett (the girl who played Phyllis in the original Raliway Children). I then thought about an older woman and went for Dinah Sheridan (played Mother in the same film).

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Train late Joan........................

Train late Joan........................

Lynn Garnett, from Gems TV.
IMHO Needs some big time.