• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women you fancy that you shouldn't

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
Stax said:
Oh and I once met Bruce Foxton, bass player with the Jam in the Virgin store on Oxford street. Sorry just thought I'd mention it.

He now plays for Stiff Little Fingers, saw them with Sex Pistols on their Filthy Lucre tour at Finsbury Park Punk Fest in '96. Great day...

D

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Penny Smith, GMTV lovely. I've fancied her since her days with SKY news :pDT_Xtremez_30: sorry, no picture

T

The Masked Geek

Scaley brat said:
Penny Smith, GMTV lovely. I've fancied her since her days with SKY news :pDT_Xtremez_30: sorry, no picture

Penny_g.jpg

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
TMG. you are a God among mortals thanks for that...... I have a little soft spot for Penelope, but it's getting h@rder:pDT_Xtremez_30:

T

The origional Pob

oooh Kari Bryant....

oooh Kari Bryant....

Thankyou The LadF,

mmmm who wouldn't/couldn't fancy KAri Bryant from Myth busters????

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

G

gemarriott

Stax said:
Now apparantley, me Mam tells me, I went to school with her Mam and Dad, Norton Priory in Runcorn. Me Mam went to Bingo with her Gran, or so she says but she is 68 and a bit ga ga, still its an anecdote I suppose. Oh and I once met Bruce Foxton, bass player with the Jam in the Virgin store on Oxford street. Sorry just thought I'd mention it.

well if we're name dropping I once shared a stage with no less a god than the great Joe Cocker.

Actually he was getting his honorary doctorate the same day I got my degree but we did share a stage.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

T

The origional Pob

ooops

ooops

Meant Kari Byron.... The Mythbusters....forgot to pu t my brain in this am!.

A

auchtermuchty

ok guys I am agreeing with the Kari Bryant/Byron thing......

My personal 'I dont know if i should - but I do!' girl, is the gorgeous Alex Kingston.

And welcome to post 100

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I thought this thread was about munters that we shouldn't fancy....The ones that you publicly abuse but underneath lust for....the ones with that certain 'je ne sais quoi'....

Even with my past dubious standards the last few have not fitted this description...Most have been fanciable without the aid of lager or rohipnol......

Boarderlyne

Sergeant
shiny_arse said:
Nope - been trawling for the pics, if any of you internet stalkers have Lorraines growler on your CPU whack it here please. It'll give Bitburger something to ponder as he fills Sausage 2 mighty shoes.

What with or should we not ask...? :pDT_Xtremez_42:

A

auchtermuchty

Vim_Fuego said:
I thought this thread was about munters that we shouldn't fancy....The ones that you publicly abuse but underneath lust for....the ones with that certain 'je ne sais quoi'....

Even with my past dubious standards the last few have not fitted this description...Most have been fanciable without the aid of lager or rohipnol......

I will qualify Alex in to this category by saying she is at best listed as 'curvaceous'.

Oh yeah - shes a ginger too!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
How about the twins in the shampoo advert..... together of course:pDT_Xtremez_30: I mean you wanna, but you shouldn't

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Can`t help it

Can`t help it

Destiny, Symphony, Melody, Rhapsody and Harmony. THE ANGELS.
I know they are totally un attainable, but the question remains. 1 at time or alltogether ?

Spectrum is Grrrr baby !

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
JAFAD666 said:
Destiny, Symphony, Melody, Rhapsody and Harmony. THE ANGELS.
I know they are totally un attainable, but the question remains. 1 at time or alltogether ?

Spectrum is Grrrr baby !

Got a thing for DOLLS then have we :pDT_Xtremez_31:

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Only certain ones, Lt Green, Cpt blue et al are out of bounds.
Would do Aqua marina off stingray but she`s a bit fishy downstairs if you know what I mean. LOL

shiny_arse

SAS Inspector
JAFAD666 said:
Only certain ones, Lt Green, Cpt blue et al are out of bounds.
Would do Aqua marina off stingray but she`s a bit fishy downstairs if you know what I mean. LOL

Yeah but plus side being a mute she ain't going to bitch at you continuously when you happen to mention that she stinks worse than Tony Blair when he's actually gets face to face with the public.

However puppets are WRONG, it does not matter how many fingers you can get inside them!!!

T

TheEvilDiesel

Over on Arrse they have suggested Princess Beatrice.

Might I see their Princess Beatrice and raise you Zara Phillips.

_40431927_zara_phillips200.jpg

Mind you have you seen her boyfriend?

rugby.jpg

T

TheEvilDiesel

mad_collie said:
Cerys Matthews from Catatonia would get it, as long as she didn't talk . . .

fhmgof1999_1.jpg

Oh no, she would have to talk...:pDT_Xtremez_08:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
One of our ex-mod appo's was a doorman at Cardiff students union. Cerys gave him a big kiss to let her in for free....... lucky bar steward !!