• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where can i find a forum for Gen Tech (m)

A

A Crusty Demon

As the title says im looking for a forum exclusivre to gen techs, i have had a look on the trade specific list but im not too accustom to the RAF slag for each trade.

(im sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum)

Bignick

Corporal
As the title says im looking for a forum exclusivre to gen techs, i have had a look on the trade specific list but im not too accustom to the RAF slag for each trade.

(im sorry if i have posted this in the wrong forum)

I thought the same thing CD, we seem to be lumped in with 'Techies' although that one seems more or less TG1 only.

Any chance of a 'TG5 Techies' sub-forum mods?

Cheers
BN (fellow GTM)

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
It's been asked before guys and because so few TG5 really seem to want to get involved it never really happened. There are more of us on here now from what I can make out so it may a goer this time.

daspeedz

LAC
I wondered where the forum was myself, seemed we had been missed out.... Not like us to be forgotten about in the RAF is it?

A

A Crusty Demon

So from what i gather if there were a forum for Gen tech m's it would be named TG5. I think there are plenty of us about, im forever bumping into gen techs on here ! :pDT_Xtremez_26:

daspeedz

LAC
Yeah itd be for GTM's, MT fitters, heavies, GEF leckies and workshops! And maybe even any chippies that could be lurking on here :/

Bignick

Corporal
So from what i gather if there were a forum for Gen tech m's it would be named TG5. I think there are plenty of us about, im forever bumping into gen techs on here ! :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I think Techies should be renamed 'Trade Group 1 Techies' and a new group 'Trade Group 5 Techies' is most appropriate. It wouldn't be the busiest group but I suspect there would be enough business to make it worthwhile. Mods? S2? Wobbly? anyone?...........

mick-a-nick

Corporal
GM: Thinking is easy, remembering is hard. We old MT Fitter types avoided the cross-dressing due to our age, experience and above all the management knew we would not embrace it. Why cuddle a turd?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
I think Techies should be renamed 'Trade Group 1 Techies' and a new group 'Trade Group 5 Techies' is most appropriate. It wouldn't be the busiest group but I suspect there would be enough business to make it worthwhile. Mods? S2? Wobbly? anyone?...........

make it happen, most of us well paid axle stand checkers are also donators!

Keep your fecking shirts on. The admins/mods are not paid 24/7 just to look after every fecking whim when it's requested. There are other things in life going on.

Give the lads a chance & they'll look at it when they have time.