• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Typhoons Grounded No SPARES

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Somebody stating the bleeding obvious! said:
The committee claimed that the RAF was having to cannibalise aircraft for spare parts in order to keep the maximum number of Typhoons in the air on any given day.

*Yawn* :pDT_Xtremez_26:

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Another boring non-news story trying to deflect the good work carried out by lads and lasses wearing light blue.

Bores the fcuk out of me. I wonder when that tube Lewis Page or Sharkey Ward will be there with another 'should have saved the Harrier' rant.

MAINJAFAD

Warrant Officer
I wonder when that tube Lewis Page or Sharkey Ward will be there with another 'should have saved the Harrier' rant.

All ready been done Linky (though Lewis is correct about one thing for a change, the Public Accounts Committee should have a bomb dropped on them as they were mostly a clueless bunch of tw@ts)

Last edited:

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I'm really starting to find it difficult to tell the difference between Lewis Page and the Daily Mash nowadays.

Foolzgold

LAC
They wern't supposed to break down and turn into Christmas Trees . . . . . Oh wait - I remember hearing a rumor that they were robbing wheels at one point due to the lack of covers (tyres) :pDT_Xtremez_06:

L

Little Tronk

They wern't supposed to break down and turn into Christmas Trees . . . . . Oh wait - I remember hearing a rumor that they were robbing wheels at one point due to the lack of covers (tyres) :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Hub seals.