• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top Gear goes ginga

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Well I am now since the R1 breakfast show was taken away from my age demographic... I am too young for R2, too not into classical music for R3 and R4 in short bursts or when interesting news is breaking.

I have only just discovered that I can get Rock FM for two thirds of my journey home now (hails from Lancashire)...possibly, aside from Pirate FM, the best commercial radio station I have ever checked out!

Off TopicRock FM - one of my local radio stations, alongside that classic Wave 96.5FM......now there's a station.....

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If the ginger one brings Zig and Zag to the party, it'll be a downright winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

FOMz

Warrant Officer
He should bring his old co-host Gaby Roslin....

Mainly because I still want to splurge all over her.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If she can drive in a top gear stylee what about that Suzi Perry doris she already does F1 for the Beeb.