• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Trial of Lucy Letby

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Sentenced Monday, whole life tariff perhaps. No sentence, no matter how long, will help the parents of the babies so sadly lost or injured at her hand an upsetting, very sad and troubling affair.
However the inquiries, panels, fall out, reviews etc etc will take years and uncover who knows what, about how things were done or not done within the hospital management and medical system.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Looking at what was happening in the background, with the hospital management, another example of our amazing, world beating NHS.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Looking at what was happening in the background, with the hospital management, another example of our amazing, world beating NHS.
Indeed there were a lot more cases of attempted murder by the witch that were not seriously investigated by the police. Licenced engineer I am in an ex Airmech WhatsApp group with had his son suffer an unexplained collapse in the neo natal unit of that hospital when the witch was on duty. They only found out afterwards by the police mentioning it to them. He has already heard back from the police about further investigations and seems civil cases against the hospital management nowvthe criminal trial is over, is being looked at.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Indeed there were a lot more cases of attempted murder by the witch that were not seriously investigated by the police. Licenced engineer I am in an ex Airmech WhatsApp group with had his son suffer an unexplained collapse in the neo natal unit of that hospital when the witch was on duty. They only found out afterwards by the police mentioning it to them. He has already heard back from the police about further investigations and seems civil cases against the hospital management nowvthe criminal trial is over, is being looked at.

Not only has she taken the lives of defenceless babies, not only did she do unimaginable harm to those who survived, she has imposed life sentences of continuous suffering upon the families of the victims.

A special place in hell awaits this vile woman.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Not only has she taken the lives of defenceless babies, not only did she do unimaginable harm to those who survived, she has imposed life sentences of continuous suffering upon the families of the victims.

A special place in hell awaits this vile woman.
A life of torture in prison first.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
A whole life tariff.

Lucy Letby becomes one of only four women ever to have a sentence without any chance of parole made in judgement against her.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
She's going on my Death Pool 2024 selection. I sincerely hope the 'internal jail system' sorts her out, and I wouldn't be upset if she departed prior to the end of 2023... either way, may her time be horrendous.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
She's going on my Death Pool 2024 selection. I sincerely hope the 'internal jail system' sorts her out, and I wouldn't be upset if she departed prior to the end of 2023... either way, may her time be horrendous.
If ever a death penalty was justified, its here. I dont want my tax £ funding her for the next 50 years. Perhaps someone could lock her in a dark, damp, underground cell and forget that they did so....

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
One of my selections as well, at least her date of birth can be more readily confirmed than some Durka Durka Warlord from The Stan. 🤷‍♂️

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
If ever a death penalty was justified, its here. I dont want my tax £ funding her for the next 50 years. Perhaps someone could lock her in a dark, damp, underground cell and forget that they did so....
If I was one of the parents, I would wish her to live a lifetime of hell in a prison. Getting destroyed. Death penalty doesn't do that.

4mastacker

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Our youngest was caught up in the Beverley Allitt case - Allitt killed one of her victims in the next cubicle to our daughter's whilst my wife and I were with our daughter. The little lad's mum was outside in the corridor totally grief stricken at the sudden and unexpected loss of her child - a terrible sight and sound, memories of which were re-ignited when details of Letby's rampage became public.

We only found out that our youngest was a potential victim after Allitt was arrested and plod came to the house to tell us they were investigating our daughter's medical records to see if Allitt had been involved in her treatment. It was about a month later that plod informed my wife that our daughter was in the clear. That was a horrendous episode in our lives and I truly feel for the parents of the little children that Letby murdered and harmed.

There was an inquiry ( the Clothier Report) after Allitt was sent down which came back with the tired response of "it must not be allowed to happen again". Well! It has! But I doubt we will see any of the hospital management team which failed to act seeing the inside of a prison cell, which is where they belong.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Our youngest was caught up in the Beverley Allitt case - Allitt killed one of her victims in the next cubicle to our daughter's whilst my wife and I were with our daughter. The little lad's mum was outside in the corridor totally grief stricken at the sudden and unexpected loss of her child - a terrible sight and sound, memories of which were re-ignited when details of Letby's rampage became public.

We only found out that our youngest was a potential victim after Allitt was arrested and plod came to the house to tell us they were investigating our daughter's medical records to see if Allitt had been involved in her treatment. It was about a month later that plod informed my wife that our daughter was in the clear. That was a horrendous episode in our lives and I truly feel for the parents of the little children that Letby murdered and harmed.

There was an inquiry ( the Clothier Report) after Allitt was sent down which came back with the tired response of "it must not be allowed to happen again". Well! It has! But I doubt we will see any of the hospital management team which failed to act seeing the inside of a prison cell, which is where they belong.
Make the doctors the managers again. Get Matrons back in control of the nurses. Old day stuff. Should ask my daughter whom is a PA in the NHS if I am talking shite.

4mastacker

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Make the doctors the managers again. Get Matrons back in control of the nurses. Old day stuff. Should ask my daughter whom is a PA in the NHS if I am talking shite.
Stop the revolving door between NHS Trusts for failed managers/directors and ban them from future NHS work if they screw up. They have to learn (perhaps the hard way) that their screw-ups come with a personal cost for them.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
Stop the revolving door between NHS Trusts for failed managers/directors and ban them from future NHS work if they screw up. They have to learn (perhaps the hard way) that their screw-ups come with a personal cost for them.
Indeed. Black list as incompetent. I would be if I did so.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Awful terrible person who will rot in prison and that’s still not enough to be fair…

But my question to you all is…would you even now still smash it in a sort of ultimate danger shag?