• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Trial of Lucy Letby

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Awful terrible person who will rot in prison and that’s still not enough to be fair…

But my question to you all is…would you even now still smash it in a sort of ultimate danger shag?

Whilst wearing a nappy to enhance the chance she throttles you as you cum?

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Awful terrible person who will rot in prison and that’s still not enough to be fair…

But my question to you all is…would you even now still smash it in a sort of ultimate danger shag?
No definitely not.

But that crazy one with the big knife from a couple of years ago...

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
Wouldb't say no, but, a young fresh faced newbie like here will soon be the fav of all the bull dykes, rug munchers and bean flickers, and that includes some of the staff at Low Newton. So if its not the cons doing the 'business' it'll be the staff or even both.
Of course this assumes she doesn't get shived or scalded.
Even the low lifes have standards and child murder is a major no no when behind bars.

Oldstacker

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
So, I am just back from an holiday in a giant mobile faraday cage with restricted intranet and kept my goating to a minimum, but the whole Lucy Letby thing sent my mind back to just over 30 years ago (when medical science was less advanced than it is now) when my 18 month old son was being treated for a serious heart problem.

All parents take great care of their young children, we protect them from harm and we are careful about the risks we expose them too. But when a child has a serious medical issue you have no choice at times but to leave them in the care of strangers sometimes for many hours over many days knowing that they will be exposed to risks that we cannot control and which could ultimately be fatal.

For one of those strangers to abuse their position and that parental trust for their own ends, even once, is an unbelievable and unforgivable act. To do so repeatedly is appalling beyond words.

She will have destroyed trust in her profession for so many parents whose children need the very best of medical care for the future and some of those children may suffer because their parents have insufficient trust in the medical services to allow them to be treated effectively.

It makes you wonder if a short suspended sentence - of about 8 feet - would be justified.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng

Get her up the duff? Be a mother and see if she trys to kill her own? Actually my last experience of nurses was their actions almost killed me. Lots of Lucy's about, especially in the NHS and at QMC.

Cat Techie

Sergeant
Licensed A/C Eng
So, I am just back from an holiday in a giant mobile faraday cage with restricted intranet and kept my goating to a minimum, but the whole Lucy Letby thing sent my mind back to just over 30 years ago (when medical science was less advanced than it is now) when my 18 month old son was being treated for a serious heart problem.

All parents take great care of their young children, we protect them from harm and we are careful about the risks we expose them too. But when a child has a serious medical issue you have no choice at times but to leave them in the care of strangers sometimes for many hours over many days knowing that they will be exposed to risks that we cannot control and which could ultimately be fatal.

For one of those strangers to abuse their position and that parental trust for their own ends, even once, is an unbelievable and unforgivable act. To do so repeatedly is appalling beyond words.

She will have destroyed trust in her profession for so many parents whose children need the very best of medical care for the future and some of those children may suffer because their parents have insufficient trust in the medical services to allow them to be treated effectively.

It makes you wonder if a short suspended sentence - of about 8 feet - would be justified.
No, life getting beaten by same sex is justice.