• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The morons are coming, again.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
What a fine example of British low life. He's so far behind the educational drag curve that he probably can't breath and blink at the same time

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Tap their family tree into Google and there's a 99% chance that it will be traced back to the Lincoln area... God help us, ask them to count their 'nads twice and you'd get two different answers.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Late & Tired;566465 said:
Tap their family tree into Google and there's a 99% chance that it will be traced back to the Lincoln area... God help us, ask them to count their 'nads twice and you'd get two different answers.

Why Lincoln? I'll wager that Lincoln has (percentage wise) as many idiots and amoeba lowlife as other cities:)

Dragoon

Sergeant
Why Lincoln? I'll wager that Lincoln has (percentage wise) as many idiots and amoeba lowlife as other cities:)

Not sure about Lincoln. Boston however, yeah, I can agree with that. Only went there a few times but there seemed quite a few of those chaps wandering around attempting to communicate with each other.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
He's so far behind the educational drag curve that he probably can't breath and blink at the same time

The first one:
Aren't there special schools for idiots like him ?
Incoherent is too slim a word.

The second ranter:
Ye Gods, we have laws defending these fools ?

Bring back the Riot Act of 1714.

Last edited:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I cannot believe I have just watched that. Do people like that really exist? How can one man be so astonishingly thick, with just one head?

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Press TV, that well known organ of balanced reporting.

EDL, BNP and NF. Just an excuse for a p1ss up and a punch up

firestorm

Warrant Officer
"Yeh, but, like, its the muslamic law..."

Someones been paddling in the shallow end of the gene pool.:pDT_Xtremez_35:

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I cannot believe I have just watched that. Do people like that really exist? How can one man be so astonishingly thick, with just one head?

Nor me. A bottom feeder of the highest order. Probs inbred leeches with an IQ drop of 30 points per shelling..

ERT

Corporal
Clearly someone did not check understanding, after giving the brief..

Probably a football friend, of a friend, of a friend who was a member.

MontyPlumbs

Squadron Cock
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The problem is, as the mainstream parties continue to fumble their way around and play at leadership, people will look to the extremist organisations as an alternative, it' s happened before in Europe and it could happen again.

Morons like this individual remind me of Ernst Rohms SA, not very bright, but could be used to supply the political 'pressure' as and when required.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
The problem is, as the mainstream parties continue to fumble their way around and play at leadership, people will look to the extremist organisations as an alternative, it' s happened before in Europe and it could happen again.

Morons like this individual remind me of Ernst Rohms SA, not very bright, but could be used to supply the political 'pressure' as and when required.

I'm just watching Harriet polishing up 'Ed' at the Labour party conference. I am much more frightened by this bunch of fcuktards and their smiley faces, convincing morons with short memories to vote for them at the next general Election, than I am by a few p1ssed up mongs having a fight down town.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber

Morons like this individual remind me of Ernst Rohm SA, not very bright, but could be used to supply the political 'pressure' as and when required.

You mean this one ?
" The army officer corps viewed the SA as a brawling mob of undisciplined street fighters and were also concerned by the pervasiveness of homosexuality and "corrupt morals" within the ranks of the SA. "

God forbid we ever get a mob like the SA.

firestorm

Warrant Officer
I'm just watching Harriet polishing up 'Ed' at the Labour party conference. I am much more frightened by this bunch of fcuktards and their smiley faces, convincing morons with short memories to vote for them at the next general Election, than I am by a few p1ssed up mongs having a fight down town.
You're right, we're pretty much doomed. Useless Labour or useless Tories. The voter will either go elsewhere or no one will bother.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
The EDL have been to the Principality of Walsall today for one of their mis-informed racial rants. Believe me, the Midlands have our own retards so we don't need visitors like this pleb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

Willing to bet my left knacker that they say the police provoked this and claim police brutality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoTXU_ZvB0

He shouldn't be allowed to breed. It's exactly the same principle as taking an aggressive dog or cat to the vet to be neutered. Does he still wet his bed, do you think?