• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The German Grand Prix

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Sorry Mr Masher, this does need to be said.

Your boy took one hell of a beating!!

Piquet Jr gets his first poduim. Stunning drive!!

Last edited:

Studley dangerfcuk

Flight Sergeant
Lewis does it again, what a drive from Piquet. Told you massa would be third.

A slow start to the race, but after Glock's accident it came alive.

You got to wonder about Massa though, it seems he doesn't have that killer instinct. I dont think he will ever be a World Champion. Can any one argue that.

Kimi was nowhere today, which is a bonus but no doubt he will come back later in the season.

Studley :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Studley dangerfcuk

Flight Sergeant
Alonso was sh!te. He was gesturing against Vettel who done nothing wrong, if alonso was in the same position he would have done the same.

Get a grip.

studley :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
I think the concern Alonso had was the fact he was pushed over the white pit line, this could have meant a drive through for him if Charlie Whiting was feeling that way. It was a defensive strategy to get the team straight to the marshals to defend him before descisions were made.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
I think the concern Alonso had was the fact he was pushed over the white pit line, this could have meant a drive through for him if Charlie Whiting was feeling that way. It was a defensive strategy to get the team straight to the marshals to defend him before descisions were made.

Well said. At least someone understands him.

As for the race, I dont dare speak.................

A

Alber Ratman

Excellent race with some good overtaking and a different person on the poduim. Piquet Snr won it 3 times at Hockenhiem, how long before his son follows?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
First of all let me say I'm not a fanatic of this sport but it does fill a gap when I'm faced with a pile of ironing however comma is it me or did the advert breaks seem to be coming along more frequently than normal and for longer?...I seem to remember in earlier races getting an addy break and it would be one advert then back to the race...today they seemed to be long enough to miss 3-4-5 laps ffs...

It was annoying enough for the casual audience like myself to turn it over to something less adverty...

Parky

Corporal
Wooo hooooo Well done Lewis, hellofadrive. was a bit disappointed with Heiki though he has the same car, I just cant help feeling he could have gained a position or two more....Though we got to thank him for moving over.

Cake or Death

Flight Sergeant
bugger i take it i missed a bloody good race, was it the race of the season so far? i completely forgot about it as there was too much bike racing on today and with moto gp later what a motorsport week end.

Grand Prix fanatic..
First of all let me say I'm not a fanatic of this sport but it does fill a gap when I'm faced with a pile of ironing however comma is it me or did the advert breaks seem to be coming along more frequently than normal and for longer?...I seem to remember in earlier races getting an addy break and it would be one advert then back to the race...today they seemed to be long enough to miss 3-4-5 laps ffs...

It was annoying enough for the casual audience like myself to turn it over to something less adverty...

That will be the good thing at the end of the season... NO MORE BL**DY ADVERTS!

Mr Masher, your very quiet??

Last edited:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Well said. At least someone understands him.

As for the race, I dont dare speak.................

Yeah, as far as Alonso is concerned thats the gist of it I reckon, concerend about crossing the line.

As for the race, thats a shame because you clearly have a good knowledge of the sport and enjoy taking about it. But, IMHO mate, you have painted yourself into a bit of a corner viz your digs at Hamilton so its little wonder folks are going to gloat when Kimi makes a mess of things and Lewis wins in style.

Grand Prix fanatic..
MM has ever right to place his comments. Kimi is a great WDC (he has a great sense of humour apart from the press and is nearer to being one of us RAF types cos he likes going on a bender!) Hammy has made some massive cock ups that a more mature driver would have avoided and I cannot stand ITV's love affair with his dad!

I just love the banter back , when Kimi blows it!

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
.....and I cannot stand ITV's love affair with his dad!

Sure, but thats TV today isn't it, they cater for the stories that appeal to the masses? I just ignore it as I don't really care about Lewis' dad, all I care about is how the British drivers perform, and at the moment a Brit driver is kicking ass. And I also like to comment with a bit of objectivity, lets face it, Kimi aint finished and ferrari are going to be sore after the last two results. Game on!
On the Brits note though, what the hell has happened to Button? He's sliding backwards into mediocrity. Come on Jensen lad, lets see some of your class.

M

monobrow

Good to see Glock is ok. That was one hell of a smash.

Personally I can't wait for it to be back on the beeb. No adverts!!! Now if only Murray Walker would come back, he fudged it up enough but it didn't matter because at least there was some excitement and enthusiasm for the sport!