• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuff Missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Not sure if this is the right place or not but I have just noticed that in the introductions thread about lab queens sister, several of my posts stayed at 251 have i done something wrong?

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Not sure if this is the right place or not but I have just noticed that in the introductions thread about lab queens sister, several of my posts stayed at 251 have i done something wrong?
No you've done nothing wrong - the introductions thread does not allow a post count. This prevents so called power posters giving one word repsonses in order to increase their post count

Hu

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hi Wobbly,

Not a big fan of tags but i have noticed that i'm missing one (subscriber)...can provide details if required (was paid 03-12-06)

Cheers and keep up the great work.

Crack on...........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

S

Statty Queen

I am now an Egoat Donator, but the tag doesn't show. Don't know if I haven't done it right, but I did answer an email to my private address!

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Hi Wobbly,

Not a big fan of tags but i have noticed that i'm missing one (subscriber)...can provide details if required (was paid 03-12-06)

Cheers and keep up the great work.

Crack on...........:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Sorted that for you TM, sorry for the delay.

S

Statty Queen

Should be Okay now

Hows tricks?

Hu

Thanks Hu, you da man!! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

On the 'tricks' side, I don't know my arse from my elbow at the mo. I'm off to Basra in November, deep joy, so I'm trying to get myself sorted for that, in between JPA Refresher Courses. Oh how I love being a Clerk!

insty66

Corporal
Missing bars!

Missing bars!

What's happened to my subscriber bar?

I checked paypal and it went out, I have enough trouble convincing Mrs Insty I'm not a tight old sod!

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
hehehe, can you do me a favour please fella.

Can you pm the paypal id and when it was taken out of your account and I will sort it asap.

Sorry about the hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.