• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuff Missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
missing presumed ???

missing presumed ???

subscriber status, oh do you get a donator bar if you subscribe to?

DONE

theres your answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tats

Sergeant
I have already asked because I didn't notice this, I can't remember if it was subscriber or donator bar I had but would like that if poss :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Fab that this place is back tho :D

I think this is the right one - Subscription #S-7FW63275XB5371026 payment made 14/11/06

DONE

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
I`ve got a Gif I`d like to put in my sig block but it wont let me, and it won`t even let me put a small Jpeg that I had in there before. I just says " unable to save signature". Am I doing summat wrong ? just though I`d better mention it was a Gif.

Sorted?

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
I`ve got a Gif I`d like to put in my sig block but it wont let me, and it won`t even let me put a small Jpeg that I had in there before. I just says " unable to save signature". Am I doing summat wrong ? just though I`d better mention it was a Gif.

The best thing to do with a gif is to upload it to a hosting site eg http://www.imageshack.us/ and use the url provided to link to it.

AndyZ

Sergeant
Try using www.photobucket.com to upload your gifs/jpgs etc. then, copy the "url" to your siggy.....good luck

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Please if you want your subscriber or donator tags please provide me with the paypal transaction ID as I have no record apart from that that you actually did donate/subscribe.

Please just edit your posts to insert these details. There is no security risk in doing this. If you feel that you want to keep it private pm me.

On the subject of PM I am having me inbox bombed to death at the moment from people wanting this stuff done causing me inbox to become full. If you try to PM me and it says mits full send again a few hours later and hopefully it should be okay.

On a final note I am slowly getting through all the problems but I am currently on shify until Monday so please bare with me.

There is still a problem the photo Album and the goatopedia but will hopefully get it resolved next week.

Signatures should be sorted now

Cheers

Last edited:
E

exerk

Wobbs - 5383-3674-4227-5581 (PayPal receipt number)

Just to confirm donor state...

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
Missing the donator bar, cheers.

The payment ID from Paypal was: 66N748563C517861M

Is that what you need??

DONE

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
On a final note I am slowly getting through all the problems but I am currently on shify until Monday so please bare with me.

There is still a problem the photo Album and the goatopedia but will hopefully get it resolved next week.

Signatures should be sorted now

Cheers

You've done a fantastic job mate. You da man !! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Just thought I'd let you know in case you hadn't worked it out
:pDT_Xtremez_15: :pDT_Xtremez_14:

JAFAD666

Flight Sergeant
Thanks AndyZ and M_C its there now.

Wobbly, sterling work sir.

One last thing sig settings Allow HTML is set to NO, will this stop the GIF being animated even tho the Allow animated Gif for signature is set to yes ?

N

NotAnIDOYet

Me Subscriber Bar

Me Subscriber Bar

Wobbly,

Great work getting the site up and running again so soon. I joined and subscribed just before the revolution, please can I have me bar back??

DONE

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Thanks AndyZ and M_C its there now.

Wobbly, sterling work sir.

One last thing sig settings Allow HTML is set to NO, will this stop the GIF being animated even tho the Allow animated Gif for signature is set to yes ?

shouldn't do, how big is the file? I don't allow html because they HTML code injections are easily available to hackers through this route.

AndyZ

Sergeant
Subscriber bar still missing, and think I had general chit chat and General Welfare/Remembrance before as forum Mod but happy to have whatever you think suitable mate

DONE

Cheers Wobbly but my "stars" bar has gone missing now:pDT_Xtremez_42:

P

POB

Pathetic and very minor probs...

Pathetic and very minor probs...

Minor points, and not a pain, but new from the re-load. The "New Posts" count always seems to be 1 out...Hit new posts just now and got the option on the 24 hr button even though it said there was 1 new post. As I said minor, and I have had a fair few Pms but not had any email notification when I have been either off- or on-line...Again very minor. I can't see anything diffenent in my profile, have you stopped the email notification?

Edited to add...Just gone back to the home page, and have 2 new posts...except that I don't, its just this one.

I don't get PM warnings either ;-GEM

Last edited:

tats

Sergeant
Um..... not sure if I'm being really picky now but there used to be the option of a quick reply to threads, any chance of getting that one back?

(thanks for my bars back, just need to post more and try and get my rep power back :pDT_Xtremez_30: )

D

DrunkenMonki

Hi Wobbly,
Im missing my Donator/Subscriber tags. Heres the PayPal codes in my statements, hope they are enough!

26Sept 2006, Subscriber ref: S-4VN02662DJ879073J
£5 ref for subscription : ID No.63391107NN712742F

£10 Donator ref: ID Number 49W95291U7466813R

Hope thats enough!

Cheers,

PS would have PM'd you, but you are full!

Last edited:
D

DrunkenMonki

Hi Wobbly,
Im missing my Donator/Subscriber tags. Heres the PayPal codes in my statements, hope they are enough!

26Sept 2006, Subscriber ref: S-4VN02662DJ879073J
£5 ref for subscription : ID No.63391107NN712742F

£10 Donator ref: ID Number 49W95291U7466813R

Hope thats enough!

Cheers,

PS would have PM'd you, but you are full!

All sorted, many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.