• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuff Missing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Use this thread to advise Wobbly of what you are missing that you had on the site before...So if you had a donate or subscriber bar then list it on here and Wobbly will get to see it and repair it as and when he can...

This will save him being bombarded with PM's and e-mails and leave a permanent record of your problem/request...

AndyZ

Sergeant
Mod status missing ::/:

DONE - IF I HAVENT GOT YOUR FORUMS RIGHT ANDY LET ME KNOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bill Bones

That and about a thousand posts Andy.

Is NOP still banned?

E

exerk

Donator bar - not too worried though.

Done

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All flame posts on this thread will be deleted as seen so far.

There are dozens of threads to have a go at each other on/in...Keep this one purely for things you want repaired post hack...Wobbly is keeping an eye on it and will begin today (Mon 4th Dec) to put stuff right...

Yes Bill Bones she is...it's only stuff after Sep 20th 06 that has been lost.

MingMong

Warrant Officer
Moderator+ status lost

DONE - IF I HAVENT GOT YOUR FORUMS RIGHT THEN LET ME KNOW.

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
Open the door

Open the door

The front door to the site still says its down (I know you can scroll down to see another link saying try me but it isn't immediately obvious)

http://www.e-goat.co.uk

Hu

I HAVE ADDED A NEW FRONT PAGE FOR NOW WITH A FEW LINKS

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I want to start off by saying thank you for the great job you've done so far. :pDT_Xtremez_30: May your loins be fruitful and not bring you lemons !

I can't upload the nice new shiny .gif avatar TMG did for me before the crash. I tried converting it to .jpg but that didn't work either.

HAS THIS BEEN RESOLVED?????? EDIT:Wobbly

I don't care about the post count, although Goat fiddler has a certain ring to it :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Did anyone keep a copy of penguin sucks stories ? It would be a sad loss :pDT_Xtremez_15:

ReluctantClerk

One Woman Mafiosa
Subscriber
Firstly to echo everyone else, thank you sooooo much for restoring the Goat!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

The thought of going OOA without it this month was just too much to bear.:pDT_Xtremez_09:

I haven't been able to load an avatar yet but that will come I'm sure.

In slow time could one of the adminstrators please add 'Nerd', 'Donator' and the 'One Woman Mafiosa' back next to where my avatar should be.

I would be very, very grateful.

Once again well done Wobbs, CM and AndyZ!

DONE: Custom Avatars are for Donators and subscribers only. Can you tell me if you can upload your custom stuff now please.

Regards RC :pDT_Xtremez_17:

230Tiger

Sergeant
I've lost my PVR bar. I earned that and want it back before someone changes their minds!

By the way, good job Wobbly. Sterling job!

Having trouble with my Paypal account at the moment (excuses, excuses) but there will be an early christmas pressy as soon as i can sort it out (well, a further donation anyway)....oh and my donator badge has gone as well.

DONE

D

Drumstick

Just my donor and subscriber tabs gone!!

DONE

G

gemarriott

right listen in yous wobbl bloke mines showar gell went mising

Don't worry oh sucker of penguins, it is on it's way to the sandbox for somebody who will wash with it and not drink it

now p1ss off tosser

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
The avatars etc is an issue with the security settings.

Hopefully we will have those sorted over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.