• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Some Progress.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
I hope this is the right place to put this.

As some of you may know, I have been in the process of treatment all this year for cancer [where once I had a tonsil, I grew a tumour].
Following the 6-month end, I had to have a CT scan ("there's this little problem") followed by a PET scan ("it's not quite right; it's asymmetric. Come on in and we'll have a good look and take a biopsy")

I did, they did and the results are back:

I do not have cancer any more. Lots of inflammation of the throat, and inability to eat properly and so on, but no cancer.

My sincere thanks for the messages of support I have received and the help.

:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:
G

gemarriott

Always pleased to see a "W" in the results column against that bast@rd called cancer.

G

grumpyoldb

Well done. Keep the scotch on your desk as a throat wash if you get a little tickle. You may need several per day. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Thats great news indeed ! I do hope the netbook kept you entertained on your hospital visits.

Crack on.................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

GD on Wheels

Sergeant
Ditto!! Good news indeed.At least you do not have to go though what my old man had to.

Last edited:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Good result, well played out. Hope you don't get off the wagon again in time for Yule.

fatboy11

Corporal
As above mate, Great to hear some good news!!!! seems a bit thin on the ground at the mo :pDT_Xtremez_19::pDT_Xtremez_30: