• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So what do we reckon for Tg17?

raflad67

Corporal
So what do people expect for the future of Tg17 now SDSR has been announced, albeit many details to come over the next few months?

:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
My point was that no trade knows or can even sensibly speculate about the immediate future.

raflad67

Corporal
My point was that no trade knows or can even sensibly speculate about the immediate future.

But your 'point' was not made like that, rather 'why just Tg17'....and as for your 'sensibly speculate' comment:

a. This is a shiney trade specific forum.
b. It is a rumour site.

So I was/am hoping for some rumour and speculation regarding my trade from errrr fellow Tg17.

So why not toddle off to your own TRADE SPECIFIC FORUM if not Tg17 or just add to the rumours on this errrrrr... oh yeah - Rumour Site!!

Just to confirm: E-Goat the Unofficial RAF Rumour Network

S

shimmeringbottom

If I DARE speculate.....

Aircrew and air ranks/senior officers should be vulnerable.

Other trades will no doubt be shaved too and it could be a useful time to re-align any dodgy pyramids but I guess it will all come out in the coming weeks and months.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
But your 'point' was not made like that, rather 'why just Tg17'....and as for your 'sensibly speculate' comment:

a. This is a shiney trade specific forum.
b. It is a rumour site.

So I was/am hoping for some rumour and speculation regarding my trade from errrr fellow Tg17.

So why not toddle off to your own TRADE SPECIFIC FORUM if not Tg17 or just add to the rumours on this errrrrr... oh yeah - Rumour Site!!

Just to confirm: E-Goat the Unofficial RAF Rumour Network

No, and yes!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

W

What's the bloody point?

Probably another undeserved pay rise!

And before anyone says I am jealous, I am not. I simply think it is not deserved.

KingGuin

Sergeant
I believe we, as a trade as safe. Given the FMDL one might suspect we may attract some attention however natural wastage (e.g. 10 WO RSE 2011) should take care of that.

Introducing the concept of common sense in tandem with the No of Senior officers without portfolio I would suggest a culling at that level appropriate.

However since we are a rumour forum...lets speculate.

1. Stewards - honestly.
2. AMM - glorified FLEMs and even more reviled than fairies.
3. PTIs - too pretty to deploy.

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
I'll chuck a few quid your way mate.....I'm loaded. Maybe that'll encourage you to actually buy a round next time we catch up!

Buy a round!!!!! The last time you put your hand in your pocket was the day Jesus was nailed to the cross!!! Glass houses, old farts, rant, rant......

W

What's the bloody point?

However since we are a rumour forum...lets speculate.

1. Stewards - honestly.
2. AMM - glorified FLEMs and even more reviled than fairies.
3. PTIs - too pretty to deploy.

Not forgetting photogs - who hasn't got a camera on their phone nowadays?

How about Tg17 to be replaced with the following answerphone message

"Sorry we're on essential ongoing training and can't answer the phone, please direct all queries to JPAC"

A painless cut that no one in the rest of the airforce could tell had happened.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

How about Tg17 to be replaced with the following answerphone message

"Sorry we're on essential ongoing training and can't answer the phone, please direct all queries to JPAC"

A painless cut that no one in the rest of the airforce could tell had happened.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I am sorry but there is nobody available to reply to your whinge as we are away at the bank ensuring that they have enough room to fit in our 'techie pay'. stfu

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Rising above the pay stuff anti clk moanings

Rising above the pay stuff anti clk moanings

Apart from the effect of closing units and the loses at those units, and a possible cut at VIP level I don't think we will be hit too hard as a trade.

Nip and tuck here and there if you ask me.

I think there will be some busy clks for the next few months as moves take effect and redundancies kick in.

If you are coming out in the next couple of years I would recommend getting your resettlement courses booked now as during the last couple of big cuts redundandees had priority on the courses.