• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So long AC/DC

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
It has finally come....the band is no more due to Malcolm Young's Stroke.

Angus will hang his satchel and cap up on his school cloakroom peg for the last time.

RIP AC/DC.....Its been a blast.

LINKY THING

Mr SCJ

woody

SAC
The music is on a highway to hell now! Feel old the bands I grew up with are all on their way out now!

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have to say that AC/DC never really floated my boat but I reckon that us of a certain age will be lamenting the loss of lots of individuals and groups who were ground-breakers (and ear splitters) who developed rock music for it to be covered, copied, adapted and largely ruined by the newbies...

Spurdog

Corporal
A very sad day for rock music. The thoughts of Mr & Mrs SD go out to the family. Thanks for the last 40 years of genius........

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Apparently they are going to keep on going.

Any misunderstandings above caused by predictive texf

G

Gord

That's what I heard too mate, any rumours about their demise is all a load of bollocks. More's the pity, I never liked those f*ckers anyway, I had to listen to their screeching whenever I was at home, having had three teenage boys in the house when AC/DC was in it's prime.

G

Gord

Gord you are a miserable old f*cker aren't you...
YES and I worked very hard to get this way.:biggrin:

I reckon I've earned the right to complain about the type of music my kids listened to, after all, they complained about mine and still do the feckers.:biggrin::biggrin:

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
YES and I worked very hard to get this way.:biggrin:

I reckon I've earned the right to complain about the type of music my kids listened to, after all, they complained about mine and still do the feckers.:biggrin::biggrin:

Fair play old man. You're on a highway to hells bells for not liking ACDC though lol

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
That's what I heard too mate, any rumours about their demise is all a load of bollocks. More's the pity, I never liked those f*ckers anyway, I had to listen to their screeching whenever I was at home, having had three teenage boys in the house when AC/DC was in it's prime.

HELLS BELLS

Mr SCJ