• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SERCO Firefighters job at High Wycombe

norfolkred1

Sergeant
Prob not the best of wages but a job all the same

www.amris.com/serco/requirement_display.php?requirementid=25979[/url]

Did try to knock off the first bit but it came back

Last edited:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
I'm talking from my experience with serco. They are a dreadful organisation to do business with.

norfolkred1

Sergeant
I'm talking from my experience with serco. They are a dreadful organisation to do business with.

All company's are shoite to work for even the MOD has its failings. I did 2 years with SERCO at Honington staright after I left. It gave me a transition into civvy street, it's easy to find a job if you have a job. If you have a pension you get no benifits always wise to keep that in mind when being picky

Irritant.

LAC
All company's are shoite to work for even the MOD has its failings. I did 2 years with SERCO at Honington staright after I left. It gave me a transition into civvy street, it's easy to find a job if you have a job. If you have a pension you get no benifits always wise to keep that in mind when being picky

I agree. SERCO have many fingers in many pies and I did a few years in one of their privately run prisons. Not an experience to shout about but, it served its purpose as a tranisition to civy street. You certainly far more likely to obtain better employment if you are currently employed.

Irritant.

LAC
And they got from Lincoln to RAF Waddington to fight the fire in Sentry block before RAF Waddington crews did way back in the 1990's.