• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Service requirements to use the crest

Signed & Shared

Signed & Shared

I must have missed the job centre advert for "Gravestone Inspector."

I'd be inclined to use it if you want to!

My old man died some 3 years ago. He had had a good innings bar the weeks leading up to his demise. Dear old mum wanted a bit of mil' pomp amd ceremony for dads funeral and so his coffin was wrapped in the Union Flag, his medals and a SD hat adorned the top of the coffin and when his stone was ordered an RAF Crest was chosen to be carved into the stone. We asked no-one! Should we expect a knock on the door in the dead of night or a brown envelope requesting payment.

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Again gents it's purely a principle thing that we are yet again seen as the service that don't deserve the same rights as the other two services even though we face exactly the same risks in the current climate.