• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Service requirements to use the crest

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
As per usual the RAF have no sense of reality! Army and Royal Navy realise even one days service is more than most manage in the current society and require 20 years service to allow you use it the crest on your headstone should you die!

I was so fcuking annoyed by this I have actually for the first time ever actually written to my MP! They are in agreement and will be pushing this to the RAF.

https://t.co/tYYJMhjhs3

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Can't see them wandering around graveyards to check, wouldn't worry about it.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
It's the principle though mate as usual the RAF look like the undeserving service.

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Cheers mate got onto local MP and one of her staff is ex forces he has been all over it setting up the petition and organising her sending a letter to armed forces minister!

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Signed. Do you think they'll mind if I have one knocked up ready to go? I like to be prepared!