• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RAF Hipsters Inbound!

rocket scientist

Sergeant
Just change your religion on jpa to Muslim, grow a beard. Last time i looked there isn't a test for being a Muslim!
An armourer ("Fletch", I think his name was) at Leeming became a Sikh in the mid 00's. He grew his hair, wore a Turban, beard and even went on a sunbed each day to complete the look, although the last bit made everyone realise he was taking the p!ss.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
An armourer ("Fletch", I think his name was) at Leeming became a Sikh in the mid 00's. He grew his hair, wore a Turban, beard and even went on a sunbed each day to complete the look, although the last bit made everyone realise he was taking the p!ss.

To be fair to Fletch, he took the p1ss with everything!

Ronsuddes

SAC
Re The Muslim:

We had a guy in Aden who found God, but as the rest of us took the **** he wouldn't lived in the billet but took his bedding out and slept outside under an adjacent boxing ring. One day an ambulance came and two men in white coats took him to the ambulance and we never saw him again!

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
delboy;n1011007 said:
It's happening, had an email from the Embassy today (stateside)

Did you just post that to highlight you are in america?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So you can't be a hipster and aircrew in 1 Gp.

I have to say the number of cnuts following the crowd is amazing. It's like rebelling in the most conformist way possible...

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
Worst thing is looking down at the urinals to make sure you're not dribbling on your shoes and seeing lots of long scraggly ginger hairs from shedding beards.....

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Worst thing is looking down at the urinals to make sure you're not dribbling on your shoes and seeing lots of long scraggly ginger hairs from shedding beards.....
Soon have issue flip flops so you won’t have to look down to know if your dribbling or not.