• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pushy Men

H

heartfixer

How long do you go out with a bloke before you go down on him (not counting the one nighters) I have just finished with a bloke who on our second date gave the subtle signal of pushing my head down towards his crotch while we were kissing, it was made even more unsubtle by the fact he had alraedy got his c0ck out and was maturbating.

If I think there might be a relationship in the offing then I dont usually get that close until the 5 or 6 date is that holding out, about right or that a bit too soon?

K

koppas

Heartfixers, I assume you are female? You may be a homosexual, I haven't done any background research on yourself so I can't comment.

For what it's worth, a bird gave me a blow job on Tuesday literally five minutes after our first kiss. Top bird!

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
How long do you go out with a bloke before you go down on him (not counting the one nighters) I have just finished with a bloke who on our second date gave the subtle signal of pushing my head down towards his crotch while we were kissing, it was made even more unsubtle by the fact he had alraedy got his c0ck out and was maturbating.

If I think there might be a relationship in the offing then I dont usually get that close until the 5 or 6 date is that holding out, about right or that a bit too soon?

Obviously, he was no Gentleman; he was a ******!

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
If I read it right - you would give a guy a BJ on a one night stand but not until date 5-6 if you're looking for something more permanent?

How does that work then and when do you decide?

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
How long do you go out with a bloke before you go down on him (not counting the one nighters)
First night, it should be carried out with relish for best effect to properly say thank you to the man for breaking the boredom of your spinsters existence :pDT_Xtremez_15:
he had alraedy got his c0ck out and was maturbating.
No, he was saving you time and ensuring you didn't get "lockjaw" and not finish the job properly. He was doing you a favour :pDT_Xtremez_31:
And you fekkers say WE change when we get in a relationship :pDT_Xtremez_17:
Girls that swallow were sent by heaven. Fact ! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

H

heartfixer

If I read it right - you would give a guy a BJ on a one night stand but not until date 5-6 if you're looking for something more permanent?

How does that work then and when do you decide?

If you need that one explaining then you have no idea:pDT_Xtremez_15:

K

koppas

So did you suck his sausage or what? You need to more clear in my opinion.

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
If you need that one explaining then you have no idea:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Know perfectly well what you mean Heartfixer - you get better sex from a one night stand than in a relationship and your comment obviously puts you in the one night stand bracket! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Know perfectly well what you mean Heartfixer - you get better sex from a one night stand than in a relationship and your comment obviously puts you in the one night stand bracket! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

You touting for business Billy ? :pDT_Xtremez_31:
Poor girl, it would be over before she was wet ! :pDT_Xtremez_29:

M

Miss_Tina

I prefer a man who is a gent... :pDT_Xtremez_18:

That whole pushing your head down thing is a massive turn off!

"Ladies first" and all that :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Once you've got your's he can have his. If they put the effort in and are willing to wait a while then they've proven their worth, how long it takes depends on each guy (and how often they buy you dinner! :pDT_Xtremez_07:)

:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts

Once you've got your's he can have his. If they put the effort in and are willing to wait a while then they've proven their worth, how long it takes depends on each guy (and how often they buy you dinner! :pDT_Xtremez_07:)

See SB - its not me that's touting its M_T!!! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

K

koppas

Very interesting concept. I usually do it the first time I sleep with a bird. Probably why I never get dumped.

MOTWYW.

M

Miss_Tina

So what about the question...

How long till you give him a tongue lashing (the good kind?)

K

koppas

She still hasn't filled in the blanks in this tale.

He pushed her head down whilst he was yanking his plank - did she suddenly stop and say: "you can give me a good rodgering but I won't be sucking that till the sixth date"? :confused:

M

Miss_Tina

Within 5 mins! :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Without being labled a "slag" "one night stand" or "f*ck buddy"

How soon can you dish it out and still be a potential girlfriend?

Should it be saved for the first night you sleep together or can it be used as a "taster" (sorry) of whats to come (sorry) and if so, WHEN????