• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pushy Men

M

Moz_Magister

I think it should be done instead of a handshake, especially if it's the first time you've met someone;

you still up for that drink? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

M

Miss_Tina

I think it should be done instead of a handshake, especially if it's the first time you've met someone;

you still up for that drink? :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Yeah sure, remember mines a pint.

Of sperm :pDT_Xtremez_15:

G

gemarriott

what bugs me is when a burd gobbles you off, then expects you to fcuking snog her, FFS girls you should at least sup a pint or two of best bitter first to sterilise your gob:pDT_Xtremez_34:

M

Miss_Tina

what bugs me is when a burd gobbles you off, then expects you to fcuking snog her, FFS girls you should at least sup a pint or two of best bitter first to sterilise your gob:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Don't you wash your c0ck before a date? :0

M

Moz_Magister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tina

Nice cum back maybe we should get together and compare notes

well, I'm not unreasonable

:pDT_Xtremez_21:

you can both cum and 'compare notes',

:pDT_Xtremez_16:

I'll do my best to cum up with 2 pints

:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Last edited:
M

Miss_Tina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tina

Nice cum back maybe we should get together and compare notes

well, I'm not unreasonable

:pDT_Xtremez_21:

you can both cum and 'compare notes',

:pDT_Xtremez_16:

I'll do my best to cum up with 2 pints

:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Such a martyr...

:S

B

bigfella

How long do you go out with a bloke before you go down on him (not counting the one nighters) I have just finished with a bloke who on our second date gave the subtle signal of pushing my head down towards his crotch while we were kissing, it was made even more unsubtle by the fact he had alraedy got his c0ck out and was maturbating.

If I think there might be a relationship in the offing then I dont usually get that close until the 5 or 6 date is that holding out, about right or that a bit too soon?

Here's a question for you then....

Did he go down on you first? If so how many times?

I'm guessing the answers are yes and several.

Fairs fair stop moanin, unless it's good moanin, good moanin I like.

H

heartfixer

Actually he's never been any where near it unless you count trying to twist my nipples off through my top and bra in the pictures. We were sat in my car after the pictures fully closed when the incident took place

he_who_dares_rodney

Flight Sergeant
Was he called Peter?
Did he have a hammer and a Balaclava in the car?
Did he pay for the pictures?
You may owe him a bit more than up top under bra
Did the radio change every time he twisted your nipples?

B

bigfella

Actually he's never been any where near it unless you count trying to twist my nipples off through my top and bra in the pictures. We were sat in my car after the pictures fully closed when the incident took place

He's gay! Or he's a virgin. Personally you'd have to drag me off it! I prefer to let the ladies make their own mind up. Or course if there's not been any action in the gentlemens area then..... eventually..... bye love.

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
How soon I'd do that with a guy all depends on how comfortable I felt with him, but then I'd have to feel pretty comfortable to allow it to get beyond the kissing stage anyway. Need to actually know someone pretty well first before they'd reach that base. Okay I admit I've never had a one night stand or done the feck buddy thing.

Ever thought that he may have heard you go for that kind of thing on a one nighter so thought that was what you were into?

Sergeant
i love this thred im going to show this to the wife when she gets home from work you never know she might take hint as ime fed up of fish pie

G

Gingerburd

How long do you go out with a bloke before you go down on him (not counting the one nighters) I have just finished with a bloke who on our second date gave the subtle signal of pushing my head down towards his crotch while we were kissing, it was made even more unsubtle by the fact he had alraedy got his c0ck out and was maturbating.

If I think there might be a relationship in the offing then I dont usually get that close until the 5 or 6 date is that holding out, about right or that a bit too soon?

Humm... I'd say about 10 dates at least that's how long Mr Gingerburd
had to wait

B

bigfella

i love this thred im going to show this to the wife when she gets home from work you never know she might take hint as ime fed up of fish pie

WHAT!!!????

You'll be redecorating next and looking for nice curtains that go real nice with the soft furnishings!

P

pie sandwich

Hells teeth lad!!

You can never eat enough minge, you sir are a bounder. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
See I recon you go straight for the kill. I did with Mr RAF Bird and we've been together for 5 years and are happily married!! If your very good at it they're yours in the bag!!! Let face it blokes dont dump birds for giving great head!!! haha!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

M

Miss_Tina

See I recon you go straight for the kill. I did with Mr RAF Bird and we've been together for 5 years and are happily married!! If your very good at it they're yours in the bag!!! Let face it blokes dont dump birds for giving great head!!! haha!!:pDT_Xtremez_31:

I've tried this approach, but if you do it too soon they tend to think you dish them out to any man who is remotely friendly towards you and then get arsey whenever you want to go anywhere without them.

Has anyone else had this?