• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Penalty points - posting your licence off..

Kryten

Warrant Officer
That was a joke.....yeah? :pDT_Xtremez_26:

I am probably being a bit naive here, but I genuinely wasn't sure if a Mobile CCTV van, with a mast mounted camera, was properly calibrated for speed capture from a fixed position - I didn't think it had the ability to record motion or speed - however, as it was the only thing I actually saw then it looks like I have found my prosecutor and need to revise my info! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

G

grumpyoldb

The first time I got done it was a plain white mercedes sprinter van and the operator was a civvy employed by manchester council. It was parked on the pavement.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
The first time I got done it was a plain white mercedes sprinter van and the operator was a civvy employed by manchester council. It was parked on the pavement.

The first time I got done it was by a Volvo over Shap Fell, and he was a bugger sight faster than the 120 I was doing.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Parky

Corporal
A Volvo at 120....I am impressed!
The only time I actually got points for speeding was when I was running late for bowling over at lossie I was coming from kinloss.

Cops had me down for 90 in a 50 down by burghhead, glad that's where they got my speed timed cos the stretch after burgh head to lossie is a nice straight and I was over 3 figures there the Ovlov caught up with me at the golf course.

Not big or clever on my 900 divvy 4 points and £600 fine many years ago.