• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

P1ss Taking 3Stripers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

squipper

Corporal
If you can't beat them........join them........if you can't join them....(and in your own words)...Feck Off.......... and get a job you do like!!!!

Too many people these days are too quick to whine about things and do nothing at all about it. Earn the right to join and you will rewarded young man!!!

I look like Bruce Willis

I Suck Like George Michael
I find the attitude of swingerbag absolutely abhorrent. You young man are not in a position to bad mouth your superiors. If I ever heard one of my subordinates talking about a SNCO in the way you do I would immediately charge them. Why just last week one of my Chief Technicians called me a "useless four eyed tw@t” I immediately took 252 action and reported him to my chain of command. When he was charged, instead of thanking me for pointing out his short comings, I was astonished when He punched me in the face instead.

Your best bet airman, is to work hard, keep your nose clean, and study AP3000, so you have a better understanding of the role of the modern Royal Air Force in relation to world Air Power. People who simply whinge all the time are the bain of my life. Everywhere I have ever worked people have complained about me, but I am committed enough to know that I am always right, and they are all wrong. You young man are a snivelling little oink who need to be put in your place. I request that you send me your name and address immediately, so I can start 252 action against you for insubordination towards your betters.

Realist78

Master of my destiny
earn the right
What a right load of old Cack!!!
Most of the old feckers are appo scum or de meakons!!
so they did get time promotion!!! and never had to wait years to get an ft course then years to get there tapes!!

Time promotion to Cpl maybe, but not to SNCO, hence the 'earn the right'. If you had to wait years to get a FT course and then years to get your tapes, doesn't this tell you something? Can't you spot the trend? Try looking inward, get rid of your bitterness and move on FFS!:pDT_Xtremez_25:

airframe doctor

Corporal
You are the missing link...................

You are the missing link...................

First off welcome back ILLBW, good to see your still on form & upholding the true values of the Service.

And you know what you can do with your opinion!! That's right!

GET TO FECK!!!

Secondly back to you cocknocker.
I think I can see your problem here, everyone else you work with obviously sees you as a 1st Class Prick (with clasp), hence the reason you have not been invited along to the Old Folks Home for a few sherbets.
Just a few weeks ago, myself & another Cpl were invited along to the mess for an afternoon of festivities. Not only did involve a free night off away from work but also the sample many of the fine ales & spirits on offer with 2 meals thrown in aswell!!! Believe me it was a fantastic afternoon/evening as we stood there along with all the other SNCO's supping cut price Guinness & vodka, malt whisky & other alcoholic beverages to name but a few. Plus we all used each others christian names (thats your 1st name btw) throughout the event, not a mention of anyones rank all day!!!
To top the whole procedings off I only spent about £20!!!!

Hope this has given you an insight into what you are missing & what possibly could be on offer to you one day if only you stopped being what appears to be The Section Knob!!!

Swingwinger

Sergeant
When I joined the only option was to join as a mech as there were no DE or appo courses and before you say it no mech tech scummers either!!
So feck off!!

You are such a fooking ****** !!! I too joined as a mech and without sucking c0ck I made it to SNCO in 15 years. Stop bleeting and fooking work for your promotion. Before you say it I moved around too, not stuck in one bay all my life. People like you make me spew!!! The reality is you are obviously sh!te at your job........end of!!

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Have you thought of suggesting a bottom table etc to your management? :pDT_Xtremez_32:

Not only has he thought about it but the idea of a bottom table was put to him last week. We have done it before here and it works. Trouble is the bloke who got of his ar$e and organised the last one has gone so now it just gets talked about rather than being actioned.

Sorry Swinger seniors going to the mess to warn in the new bloke has be going on for eons and long may it continue. Guess what non seniors and selected civvies get to stay at work and carry on grafting. RHIP I know but lifes a bitch sometimes. As some one else said sympathy is in the dictionary between sh!t and syphallis. Stop your whinging grid fella. :pDT_Xtremez_25:

A

Albert Park

What appears to have been overlooked is that all these people (SNCOs) invited to attend mess functions in work's time will have themselves been SACs/JTs/Cpls previously. Therefore, they were in exactly the same situation that you are gurning about.

Z

Zob Nob

Mr Swinger, unfortunately there are those people who quickly forget that they were once Juniors like yourself and immediately believe RHIP's. It is a shame when they do forget those they were once working alongside and the situation is made all the more worse when the individual is promoted and kept in post or atleast stays on the same unit. Why they can't invite you all to the local the day before promotion so people can wish them well is beyond me. It makes my blood boil when some of the people who go to a lunch time intro to the mess automatically believe it gives them the right to have the rest of the day off, leaving others to carry on with their work and p*ssing off those they worked alongside not so long ago. Respect and integrity are essential qualities if you are to get the most out of those who work for you, p*ssing your work force off achieves nothing but discontent. When my promotion comes through I assure you that my colleagues and subordiantes will be welcome to have a drink on me, both of them!
Hope this helps you feel a little better and help you realise that not all SNCO's are d*ckheads and I'm sure your promotion will come soon, just don't forget what you have complained about.
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Swingwinger

Sergeant
What appears to have been overlooked is that all these people (SNCOs) invited to attend mess functions in work's time will have themselves been SACs/JTs/Cpls previously. Therefore, they were in exactly the same situation that you are gurning about.

Here Here!!! Well said AP. We have all had the sh!ty end of the at some point. Getting to SNCO level and attending functions is something that has been worked for!! It gives the JNCOs a chance to prove themselves as future SNCOS...............then we will see them in the bar!!!

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Here Here!!! Well said AP. We have all had the sh!ty end of the at some point. Getting to SNCO level and attending functions is something that has been worked for!! It gives the JNCOs a chance to prove themselves as future SNCOS...............then we will see them in the bar!!!

As stated in post #2, stay awake swingwinger, there's still snags to work!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Mr Swinger, unfortunately there are those people who quickly forget that they were once Juniors like yourself and immediately believe RHIP's. It is a shame when they do forget those they were once working alongside and the situation is made all the more worse when the individual is promoted and kept in post or at least stays on the same unit. Why they can't invite you all to the local the day before promotion so people can wish them well is beyond me. It makes my blood boil when some of the people who go to a lunch time intro to the mess automatically believe it gives them the right to have the rest of the day off, leaving others to carry on with their work and p*ssing off those they worked alongside not so long ago. Respect and integrity are essential qualities if you are to get the most out of those who work for you, p*ssing your work force off achieves nothing but discontent. When my promotion comes through I assure you that my colleagues and subordiantes will be welcome to have a drink on me! Hope this helps you feel a little better and help you realise that not all SNCO's are d*ckheads and I'm sure your promotion will come soon, just don't forget what you have complained about.

Blimey that's the most sensible thing you have ever posted.

Swinger ignore personalities and read that again, no go on do it from the top the whole thing, with the chips in the newspaper not on your shoulder.

The blue bit yes some do forget and quickly in some cases

Last edited:

ukmil

LAC
i fully agree here, i made SNCO in 14 years, and i was NOT a splitter, or a DE, and nor did i do anysecondary duties ever, but what i did, was my flipping job, did it well, and did not flipping moan about the gimmers going on the ****, cause i knew, one day, i would be doing it.

Last edited:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Are you saying, TB, that RHIP should not exist?

Far from it RHIP has it's rightful place and long may it continue. It just pays to remember now and then that once you were not in such a high postion and perhaps you had thoughts similar to those who have yet to climb the ladder.

RHIP damn right it does.

(The guy Zob Nob refers to was promoted last month but to hear him talk you would think he has been in the mess since it was founded)

Last edited:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Far from it RHIP has it's rightful place and long may it continue. It just pays to remember now and then that once you were not in such a high postion and perhaps you had thoughts similar to those who have yet to climb the ladder.

RHIP damn right it does.

Thank fcuk for that, I thought I was going doolally tap. TBH, I don't think many people forget their earlier years, it's just a shame to see bitterness when patience would be a much better strategy. It doesn't matter what trade or options were on the table when someone else joined up, times change and different offers become available as the forces stumble from one crisis to the next.

S

Swingerbag

i fully agree here, i made SNCO in 14 years, and i was NOT a splitter, or a DE, and nor did i do anysecondary duties ever, but what i did, was my flipping job, did it well, and did not flipping moan about the gimmers going on the ****, cause i knew, one day, i would be doing it.

MECH TECH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.