• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

P1ss Taking 3Stripers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monobrow

MECH TECH!!!!

I've made it to JNCO and I'm an SAC(T) through and through. Does it really f*cking matter what system people joined up as?

By the sounds of your posts mate, you really do have an axe to grind with anyone above you. Two things though.

Firstly, lesson in life 32. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Secondly, if you have a problem with authority, then why not PVR and join the burger flippers. You might have enough qualifications to run the drive through dept.

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
fact they have been DISCRIMINATED AGAINST due to there current rank!

Are you actually in the Air Force?

My advice, shut up your whining and get on with your job.

To be honest, with your attitude I am suprised you made it to Cpl.

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Swingerbag, you need to grow up mate. I've never seen such a sh1t argument in my life. Stop moaning and get some work done and one day you too could get pi$$ed in works time. This thread is going no where, and you are making a cock of yourself. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.