• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

P1ss Taking 3Stripers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Swingerbag

Another day and another Introduction/Afternoon off on the p1ss for all the 3stripers!! And who is left holding the fort???The lowly 2stripers who are not good enough to go into Jurrasic Park!!
I for one have HAD ENOUGH OF THESE BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARDS.
Just because these old giffers stink of p1ss and eat pre-chewed food does not give them the right to just do one when ever they feel like it, or does it???

Most of these zimmer owners are time promotion buffons and have not had the pleasure sh1te treatment for what seems like an eternity, but it's ok they have "micro managed" to such an extent that our entire afternoon is mapped out ahead of us.
SHOCKING!!!:pDT_Xtremez_09: :pDT_Xtremez_32: :pDT_Xtremez_06: ::/:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
Another day and another Introduction/Afternoon off on the p1ss for all the 3stripers!! And who is left holding the fort???The lowly 2stripers who are not good enough to go into Jurrasic Park!!
Just because these old giffers stink of p1ss and eat pre-chewed food does not give them the right to just do one when ever they feel like it, or does it???

Most of these zimmer owners are time promotion buffons and have not had the pleasure sh1te treatment for what seems like an eternity, but it's ok they have "micro managed" to such an extent that our entire afternoon is mapped out ahead of us.

Is the above not just a jealousy fuelled rage. Of course you maybe right, all these inhabitants of the old folks home were born and enlisted as SNCOs?? Get a grip of yourself. They have also had to endure the so called 'sh1te treatment' of being placed in a position where they have been given the opportunity to demonstrate their potential etc. As for time promotion to SNCO, what part of the air force is this. The vast majority earn the right to membership of the mess (plastic SNCO aircrew excepted). That's right, earn!! not spend in your words 'an eternity' bleating about all and sundry. Have you thought of suggesting a bottom table etc to your management? I doubt it because you would rather whinge and moan about those that have progressed to an exclusive club and the privileges therein. :pDT_Xtremez_32:

Is the above not just a jealousy fuelled rage. Of course you maybe right, all these inhabitants of the old folks home were born and enlisted as SNCOs?? Get a grip of yourself. They have also had to endure the so called 'sh1te treatment' of being placed in a position where they have been given the opportunity to demonstrate their potential etc. As for time promotion to SNCO, what part of the air force is this. The vast majority earn the right to membership of the mess (plastic SNCO aircrew excepted). That's right, earn!! not spend in your words 'an eternity' bleating about all and sundry. Have you thought of suggesting a bottom table etc to your management? I doubt it because you would rather whinge and moan about those that have progressed to an exclusive club and the privileges therein. :pDT_Xtremez_32:

And it was far worse then as well! Get a grip, do some sucking up, get your third and then enjoy!

Major Geek

Sergeant
Get a life. I think you'll have a hard time finding anybody time promoted to SNCO.

Dont you know where sympathy comes between?

radrob

Corporal
As much as I`d love to bite I really can`t be arsed. I`ll just sit in my stay press on my fat lazy assed wallet and laugh at the memories of running young bucks into the ground in my last fitness test.
If you don`t like the job see ya you`ll be missed!!

::p:

S

Swingerbag

earn the right
What a right load of old Cack!!!
Most of the old feckers are appo scum or de meakons!!
so they did get time promotion!!! and never had to wait years to get an ft course then years to get there tapes!!

S

Swingerbag

Maybe you should have worked harder at school ballbag!!

When I joined the only option was to join as a mech as there were no DE or appo courses and before you say it no mech tech scummers either!!
So feck off!!

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
What you whinging at? You can't be that busy if you have time to Goat all afternoon? :pDT_Xtremez_30:

A

auchtermuchty

earn the right
so they did get time promotion!!! and never had to wait years to get an ft course then years to get there tapes!!

firstly not all DE's were time promotions!

I was a DE and 12 years a JT - came from punching too many chiefs or headbutting gobby lineys. Might also be explained by my not too subtle charm! So make sure you label the right things next time or, since you're not a chief, you know whats coming!

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
Us oldies need to drink in the afternoon as we find it hard to stay awake after 10pm. We also need a few hours to empty our bladders otherwise we wet the bed.

Appreciate your youth while you've got it and leave us old scuffers alone.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Ooooooh I object to the use of the word scuffer - its derogatory to policemen and women.

Sound familiar? :pDT_Xtremez_28:

radrob

Corporal
Originally Posted by AllWoman
What you whinging at? You can't be that busy if you have time to Goat all afternoon?

What she said.
:pDT_Xtremez_14:

Last edited:

radrob

Corporal
Ooooooh I object to the use of the word scuffer - its derogatory to policemen and women.

Sound familiar?

Hey Fomz as a great fan of policemongs i find your tone offensive!!!
:pDT_Xtremez_30:

airframe doctor

Corporal
Are you an instructor by any chance are you?

Are you an instructor by any chance are you?

earn the right

When I joined the only option was to join as a mech as there were no DE or appo courses and before you say it no mech tech scummers either!!
So feck off!!

You can feck off as well!!
Get some chips cooked!

Off Topic You sound like a right penis...............That's just my opinion!!!!Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.