• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Older men, are they more sexy?

Older men, are they more sexy?

• No men should stay forever young

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
You're too young, you little whipper snapper!:0

Let an older, more experienced man show the lady how she should be treated...................:pDT_Xtremez_31:

Yeah, but according to her rules, you're only allowed to be up to 15 years older than her, not 50!
::D:

G

grumpyoldb

Yeah, but according to her rules, you're only allowed to be up to 15 years older than her, not 50!
::D:

I'm not 50....................
I'm Heinz 57 now.

Some things are better with old age.....................

Like my car insurance...

4x4. Fully comp. Includes AA brakedown and homestart.

£200 per annum. No excess. No problem...................:pDT_Xtremez_31:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
It doesn't matter how old Sean Connery gets, there is just something about him which just makes me go wibble, though I think a lot of it is the voice

11023727_ori.jpg

Then there's Sean bean, very nice now that he's older.

normal_leestrickland002.jpg

Shugster

Warrant Officer
And the fact that Sean Connery has sh1t loads of wonga doesn't enter into the equation?

If he was living in a run down terrace would you be so keen to rip his shreddies off then?
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
And the fact that Sean Connery has sh1t loads of wonga doesn't enter into the equation?

If he was living in a run down terrace would you be so keen to rip his shreddies off then?
:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Just attempted to imagine him pennyless and wearing just his shreddies to see if he was still as attractive but the sheer fact of him in his shreddies and saying hello miss moneypenny, does it for me.

Shugster

Warrant Officer
So Sean is sat there, half eaten take away on the table beside him, Yellow stains on his string vest and Y fronts and a bottle of diamond white....

And you two would still jump him??!!!!

I think you need professional help. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
So Sean is sat there, half eaten take away on the table beside him, Yellow stains on his string vest and Y fronts and a bottle of diamond white....

And you two would still jump him??!!!!

I think you need professional help. :pDT_Xtremez_15:

Oh I wouldn't need any help what so ever in jumping him mate :pDT_Xtremez_14: