• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My nuts are lumpy

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Right I have an appointment at 09.40 with a US doc as my nuts dont feel the way they are described on line.

Also a little tender at times, when touched.

I wan't to ask everyone to check their nuts and see if theirs are as lumpy as mine?

I'll let you know the results for me. Just hope its a chick nurse that checks me out.

Good Luck, mate

I'm sorry, I feel such a fraud. Yes lumps, yes tender - painful. I was told that the lumps on both testicles are the epididymis and are natural, if not slightly inflamed.

I never use to check down there as it was someone else that got 'those kind of things'. A few weeks ago after reading an article about testicular cancer, whilst (not in the bath but on the bed) I thought I had found something.

Cold sweat and the worry set in after what I had read. A bath each night and squeazing my testicles (at the back of the nut) is what apparently caused the tenderness. 'I have lumps so I will squeeze them to see if they are tender'.

After a few weeks when my wife touched me down there and I cringed, it was time to see someone.

The doc (male) says it is common for guys to turn up with similar non life threatining ball problems. He did praise me for going and now that I have been told the I have something slightly enlarged down there, then I might go again when my confidence wains.

Many thanks for all your support, but I do feel silly now.

Soon To Leave

Proud To Serve
Don't feel silly, just feel relieved. You may save someone elses life by making guys aware of the need to check themselves regularly.

I'm sure I can speak for all members of the goat that we are glad you're okay and you and those that care for you can now enjoy Christmas.

Jaymac

Sergeant
I'm sorry, I feel such a fraud. Yes lumps, yes tender - painful. I was told that the lumps on both testicles are the epididymis and are natural, if not slightly inflamed.

I never use to check down there as it was someone else that got 'those kind of things'. A few weeks ago after reading an article about testicular cancer, whilst (not in the bath but on the bed) I thought I had found something.

Cold sweat and the worry set in after what I had read. A bath each night and squeazing my testicles (at the back of the nut) is what apparently caused the tenderness. 'I have lumps so I will squeeze them to see if they are tender'.

After a few weeks when my wife touched me down there and I cringed, it was time to see someone. Maybe you have just caught gayness.

The doc (male) says it is common for guys to turn up with similar non life threatining ball problems. He did praise me for going and now that I have been told the I have something slightly enlarged down there Bull****ter, then I might go again when my confidence wains.

Many thanks for all your support, but I do feel silly now.

Being serious, you done the right thing. Hopefully you got a bint to check them for you rather than some raver calling you ducky:pDT_Xtremez_14:.

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I too have been in the same situation. I was taken into emergency surgery after managing to achieve what they thought was a 'strangulated' testicle while gardening. Christ, was it painful! Anyway, I was told that if they didn't operate within 9 hours, I'd lose a testicle. Me being me, suggested to the wife that there was no way they were getting down there with a knife twice, why not have a vasectomy at the same time? The surgeon was up for it so that's what I had done. They said that the testicle must have 'unwrapped' itself and I was now good to go.
However, a year to the week later, I was back in for another operation to remove cysts from both areas of the vasectomy. This, apparently, is extremely common. My advice would be to let your wife have the operation, not the guy. It's not widely publicised but guys have a much harder time with sterilisation.

I'm a Liar - Great news, now you can relax and have a brilliant Christmas!

Anyone who has any concern wrt to lumps should get them sorted pronto it can be very embarrasing but its better than some of the awful consequences. The tales of little POB are very funny but a stark reminder as to what can happen.

As to fertility testing then unless you are trying for children and have been unsuccessful then sperm counts are not just a test you can do. However, if you are feeling brave then contact your nearest sperm donor centre, you get paid for doing something you enjoy and although I have never been myself I am pretty sure they will do a sperm count as part of the screening process which in theory would be free. worth enquiring as i am sure with the number of w@nkers on here they would appreciate some feedback:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Any prodginy concieved of donated sperm now have the right to contact the doner/father when they get to 16!........this is the law in Scotland anyway where thier are now less than 40 sperm doners in the whole country.

Donate now.....expect a knock on the door in 2027...smashing:0

Fairynuff31

Corporal
About 3 years ago, whilst showering, I found 2 lumps - one on each nut.

It took me a good 6 months to man up and go and speak to a doctor about it - I kept thinking that they would go away.
The doctor diagnosed epididimal cysts, which while not in any way threatening, should be sorted out.

It took me another 6 months of worry gutting before I took the plunge. After all, who wants their crown jewels chopped about?

However during that 6 months, the right hand side grew and grew, til it was even painful to sit on the bog for the morning constitutional - things hanging down under gravity, a feeling of dragging and tightness in the groin etc - you get the picture.

So eventually, under BUPA, I had the job done - I combined the snip at the same time.
As the saw bones opened up the bag, I could see him frown and look at the other doctor present, with a sort of 'what the fcuk is this? look'.
'Hmm, need to get this off to the lab' says Dr #1.

Needless to say I almost crapped myself. But being that I was being done privately and was treated like a person, rather than an NHS lump of meat, the Dr filled me in on what he had found.
Seems that one of the cysts had started to grow and go hard (calcify or similar) - which, Dr said, 'was not a good thing'...

Lab analysis later showed clacification and some pre-cancerous cells.

What followed was 6 months of regular check ups, blood tests and regular grabbing and squeezing of my knackers by, it seemed, every doctor in the private health organisation.

I then had an 'all clear' for the big C - seemed that it was caught in time.

So, long story, but for me one with a moral - whilst it is embarassing to drop your trollies in front of a stranger - your GP and others know their stuff.

So if 'it feels different' down there, FFS get it looked at.

99.9% of the time, there will be nothing to report, but I am sure and so is my Dr, that if I had not gone to get my tackle looked at when I did the diagnosis could have been very different....