• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My nuts are lumpy

Right I have an appointment at 09.40 with a US doc as my nuts dont feel the way they are described on line.

Also a little tender at times, when touched.

I wan't to ask everyone to check their nuts and see if theirs are as lumpy as mine?

I'll let you know the results for me. Just hope its a chick nurse that checks me out.

SORRY CJ

Flight Sergeant
Hope you get it sorted mate.

I have the occasional problem myself, but mine came about after the snip and a cyst developed at the end of the cut tube.

Every so often now the vas deferens on my right knutt sometimes gets inflamed and causes some pain but usually goes down within a few days.

You are doing the best thing though and going to the Doc's.

SCJ

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I check mine daily mate... usually under the desk whilst looking at a burd....

But best get it checked.

Can I suggest you look up the 'Tales of LittlePOB' on here... as his 'owner' went through the worst scenario.... funny as fcuk and true to the last!!!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'm waiting for an op at the moment after a casual inspection down below! It does make sense to give them a good once over. I have been surprised in my time in the mob just how many people have had problems so statistically it's worth it...

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
On a nut related issue, how would one go about seeing if they are in good working order? Do I just turn up at the med centre with a bottle of goo or make an appointment and fire one off in the bogs? Its a bit embarrasing to be honest:S

Realist78

Master of my destiny
On a nut related issue, how would one go about seeing if they are in good working order? Do I just turn up at the med centre with a bottle of goo or make an appointment and fire one off in the bogs? Its a bit embarrasing to be honest:S

Turn up and give the receptionist a Bukakke, she'll soon let you know if that's in order or not!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Turn up and give the receptionist a Bukakke, she'll soon let you know if that's in order or not!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

OK. This is a company computer so no googling, and admittedly I am not up to speed on the more contemporary morally degenerate phraseiology........I sort of assumed that he should hand her some MIddle Eastern confectionary. Am I wrong?

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
OK. This is a company computer so no googling, and admittedly I am not up to speed on the more contemporary morally degenerate phraseiology........I sort of assumed that he should hand her some MIddle Eastern confectionary. Am I wrong?

You REALLY don't want to Google "sperm shower" on a works computer unless you are shagging your bosses daughter! Thinking about it it might be a bad idea then too! :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Realist78

Master of my destiny
OK. This is a company computer so no googling, and admittedly I am not up to speed on the more contemporary morally degenerate phraseiology........I sort of assumed that he should hand her some MIddle Eastern confectionary. Am I wrong?[/QUOTE

Same as a 30th wedding anniversary gift but more face than neck.

Toonman

SAC
I hope you are luckier than I was two years ago. I felt two lumps and went for a scan to see what they were. I thought great I am going to get groped by a lovely looking woman when she scans them. I turned up at the department quite nervous as I didn't want to get too great a hard on when they were felt. Just my luck I got the only male radiographer on duty that day and he was a raving puff. I was still scared but for another reason especially when he called my ducky. But at least the lumps turned out to be cysts grown on the cut ends after my snip.

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Back in the 80's, I had mate in the seat bay at Coningsby, he came in one morning and during a seat servicing he mentioned across the bench that he had felt a lump on his gnad whilst in the shower.

My mum had bought me a readers digest subscription and that months edition had the first article I had ever read about Gnad cancer. I told him about it and that he should get into the med centre sharpish.

Off he went, straight to Ely, Biopsy and returned one Gnad lighter.

Gnad cancer is treatable, next step is stomach and that is not.

Check 'em!

G

gemarriott

UI'm sure if I had a lump my Mrs would have told me:pDT_Xtremez_42:

dantura

Geeky Fuelly Type
My brother in law had nut cancer this year. Caught it early, lobbed one off and all fine now.

When are you back from the States, you never did come to my few leaving drinkies? I'm still around, so give me a shout when you're back this way.

Good luck mate.

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Anyone who has any concern wrt to lumps should get them sorted pronto it can be very embarrasing but its better than some of the awful consequences. The tales of little POB are very funny but a stark reminder as to what can happen.

As to fertility testing then unless you are trying for children and have been unsuccessful then sperm counts are not just a test you can do. However, if you are feeling brave then contact your nearest sperm donor centre, you get paid for doing something you enjoy and although I have never been myself I am pretty sure they will do a sperm count as part of the screening process which in theory would be free. worth enquiring as i am sure with the number of w@nkers on here they would appreciate some feedback:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I had a reversal about 3 years ago (new wife) don't know if it worked as we weren't trying for kids at the time. Now it has been brought up as a topic of conversation and she thinks I should be checked out.

I had a lump a few years ago, after having my nads covered in a cold lubricating gel I then had an ultrasound scan performed by a female. I was informed it was a cyst & nothing to worry about. The worst bit was when she tossed me some blue roll & as she left the room she said "clean yourelf up". I felt so used! :S