• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MRA4 cancelled and Kinloss to shut...

PingDit

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Can also remember the weekends in Andoya on MR1s, one hotel (Andrikken?) & one pub (The Viking?), never went dark and great if you like fish! There may have been other odd "fringe benefits" but det rules apply:pDT_Xtremez_06:

I remember them well. I also remember walking through the 'town' with a mate off the crew and 2 bottles of scotch. We were invited to instant 'parties'. Veeeeery nice!
The Viking bar was great too. Downstairs in the cellar bar you could order a bucket full of king prawns in garlic - only £2 - bargain!

S

SepticCalling

Thing is, the BAE MR4 design and engineering teams are still working, scenario is, it will be finished as a programme, then either sold in full, sold as a platform minus the clever kit or scrapped. Funny old world!

G

grumpyoldb

Thing is, the BAE MR4 design and engineering teams are still working, scenario is, it will be finished as a programme, then either sold in full, sold as a platform minus the clever kit or scrapped. Funny old world!

It'll probably get finished on time and within budget now as well..............! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Yeah, I know. It already late and over budget. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

BillyBunter

Techie & Proud
Jacksonville , 5 weeks of titty bars , VIP with Demi Moore. The finest Nimrod Groundcrew moment.

All hail Mortley _o_

Hope ya feeling better buddy

Cureton

LAC
Just more scaremongering verbal rubbish from Angus Robertson, something that he has rapidly become outstanding at doing.

Its gone Angus, the nimrod is scrapped, not flying, and hasnt for nearly a year now, get over it !!! cos it aint coming back.