• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Moyes gone - well maybe

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
I don't see your point. If another manager comes along and is more successful than ferguson then my opinion will change. Until then... My team could do with someone of his calibre but hey oh never gonna happen.

"Ferguson is IMO the best manager that there has ever been."

That is my opinion, I stand by it.

G

Gord

I don't see your point. If another manager comes along and is more successful than ferguson then my opinion will change. Until then... My team could do with someone of his calibre but hey oh never gonna happen.

"Ferguson is IMO the best manager that there has ever been."

That is my opinion, I stand by it.

To each his own but remember, the graveyards are full of people who were irreplaceable mate. Though you may continue in your belief for as long as you live, it may, in reality, not be so. I'm not judging Ferguson one way or the other and each has a right to their own belief neither do I mind anyone living in their own little fantasy land, it helps keep things calm.:biggrin::biggrin:

My original comment was that the tossers who's job it is to go out on the field are big enough, ugly enough and certainly paid well enough to do the job regardless of who is sitting in the back office or the sidelines holding their hands. Why should they, as grown men, need their ego's massaged continuously or have to be told to shape the f*ck up continuously. FFS I would have been fired my first week on the job if my attitude towards doing the job I was being paid to do was the same as that displayed by those bloody prima donna's.

I don't know who are the most useless people on God's earth, football players or politicians, not much to draw a line between in my opinion, they are both so far up their own arses they haven't seen the light of day for eons, they both whine like f*ckin' babies when things don't go the way they want and they are both taking money from the general public for doing **** all productive.

And I LIKE to watch a good game of footy and used to enjoy playing the game when I was younger.:wink:

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
As a Plymouth Argyle fan I have for years found the comments from fans of big clubs embarrassing. Social media at the moment isn't full of support from fans of the top three urging their team to win the league. It's full of stupid utd comments. They are more concerned with man utd than their own team. Sad.

I'm just glad my team still exists at all given the last few years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firestorm

Warrant Officer
I wonder if paddy power will do a stunt with a big blue bus at anfield?!
Squeaky Bum time, as certain manager used to say.

G

Gord

As a Plymouth Argyle fan I have for years found the comments from fans of big clubs embarrassing. Social media at the moment isn't full of support from fans of the top three urging their team to win the league. It's full of stupid utd comments. They are more concerned with man utd than their own team. Sad.

I'm just glad my team still exists at all given the last few years...

I'm not sure the place I was raised still has a team, Pompey? The last I heard they were headed for bankruptcy.

Mind you, the team I supported whilst living in the UK hasn't done much the last few years either, Newcastle United.

FOGHORN LEGHORN

Sergeant
We play you guys next week in Pompey. You are in a bad way but hopefully what we went through shows you can survive.