• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liverpool FC - Greatest Team Ever!!

A

Aces and Eights

Which current Liverpool player has posted this on his Twitter page?

'Comments from alcoholic drug abusers are not really gonna upset me and who is Paul Merson to judge players, he was average at the best of times'

'The only reason he's on that show is coz he gambled all his money away. The clown!'

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Glenn Johnson, responding to comments from Merson on Soccer Saturday that nobody would buy him for 18 million pounds.
Unfortunately, Merson is right. Nobody would buy Johnson for 18 million pound - not as a defender anyway.

A

Aces and Eights

Glenn Johnson, responding to comments from Merson on Soccer Saturday that nobody would buy him for 18 million pounds.
Unfortunately, Merson is right. Nobody would buy Johnson for 18 million pound - not as a defender anyway.
Correct - it WAS that liability who is called, mystifyingly, a defender.

Not only were his comments ill-advised, he must realise that he isn't fit to lace Merson's boots.

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Ooops, Ryan Babel has got himself in the poo with that paragon of sporting virtue the FA for posting this on his twitter site....

Howard-Webb---Twitter-007.jpg

Can't see the join myself, is there one? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

[Edit, that said, he'd be better off concentrating on his game rather than rushing to photoshop as soon as he gets home to post garbage on the web]

A

Aces and Eights

Ooops, Ryan Babel has got himself in the poo with that paragon of sporting virtue the FA for posting this on his twitter site....

Howard-Webb---Twitter-007.jpg

Can't see the join myself, is there one? :pDT_Xtremez_14:

[Edit, that said, he'd be better off concentrating on his game rather than rushing to photoshop as soon as he gets home to post garbage on the web]
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer - but there is an element of humour tinged with satire.

Paul Dalglish has got in on the act - again via the medium of Twitter.

Howard Webb MBE. Manc of the Busby Empire! I am not normally bitter as you know but it's is different rules against them!

scaled.php

Last edited:

firestorm

Warrant Officer
There's a lot to be said for never going back. I hope Dogleash's reputation isn't tarnished by his tenure at Anfeild. He's a true son of the club but I'm not sure he can stop this slide.

sid the squid

Sergeant
There's a lot to be said for never going back. I hope Dogleash's reputation isn't tarnished by his tenure at Anfeild. He's a true son of the club but I'm not sure he can stop this slide.

stop the slide I think he will but certain players need to take a long hard look at themselves.
It's no use sulking when things are'nt going your way if you really want to play for the club man up and start f*cking trying for that 90 odd grand a week !

theladf

Cynic & Conspiracy Theorist
Blackpool 2 - 1 Liverpool

Now That's Funny

Message to scousers, you can have your King Kenny, having treated so abysmally Hodgson, (who will probably be blamed for this!) it's time to smell the coffee!!!!!! your team aren't very good!!!!!! will King Kenny realise this and jack it in again???? If he does no-one will blame the Kop legend, they will blame everyone else!!!!!!! I think your problems go back to Souness!!!!
but RAFA has a lot to answer for with your current shower of sh1te!!!! doubled by relegation certs???? Blackpool!!!!!!!!! Hope this helps :pDT_Xtremez_19:

G

gruffman1

Liverpool r my second favourite team in premier ship but that's only because i love the scouse accent lol im a gonner through n through :pDT_Xtremez_32:

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Message to scousers, you can have your King Kenny, having treated so abysmally Hodgson, (who will probably be blamed for this!) it's time to smell the coffee!!!!!! your team aren't very good!!!!!! will King Kenny realise this and jack it in again???? If he does no-one will blame the Kop legend, they will blame everyone else!!!!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_19:

What was that you were saying

C

CC

Still plenty of time to finish in the top four and could even finish third.

Thing is fella, you're probably right. I seriously expect Utd to have a complete fcuk up. With what is our weakest squad ever, how we're top is beyond me.