• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Liverpool FC - Greatest Team Ever!!

B

Bucc Boy

My love of the Club has driven me to start this thread. I have followed them since the age of 5 and so have had many great experiences over the last 35+ years!

I hear that Manchester United is the most followed club in the world. Maybe so, who knows and in fact who gives a sh1t.

From my own personal experience there are far more Liverpool supporters, than any other team, in Britain. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the most followed team on E-Goat.

Liverpool fans total so far equals 1 (me)

Feel free to Continue........

G

gemarriott

Not a true fan of the Reds as I am a died in the wool RAM but I have always considered them my second favourites since the days of Shankly.

F

Fubar

Two - Me!

Scouser born and bred. I support the city, not a suburb.

Fubar

Soupdragon

Piermaster
guess i line up with Gem on this one, altho of course my team is Hull City. Always had a soft spot for Liverpool and the ones i always follow in Europe.

(The chances of Hull actually playing in Europe are not as remote as in previous years but still a long way off I think)

I have a great memory from April 77. I was walking with 'er indoors one saturday afternoon in Gibraltar. we were coming back from the Alameda gardens and as were came close to the back of the Gib Fire Station there was a guy working on his car and he had the radio on loud... the sound of the Kop belting out 'You'll never walk alone' was awesome... 'er indoors looks at me and says..."I guess that means Liverpool have beaten Everton and are in the Final then ?"

managed to get back home on leave for the FA Cup Final and the European Cup Final

firestorm

Warrant Officer
Liverpool born and bred, so I support Everton, is Everton a suburb? I don't think so, it's a district.

Chad Norman

Corporal
My love of the Club has driven me to start this thread. I have followed them since the age of 5 and so have had many great experiences over the last 35+ years!

I hear that Manchester United is the most followed club in the world. Maybe so, who knows and in fact who gives a sh1t.

From my own personal experience there are far more Liverpool supporters, than any other team, in Britain. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if they are the most followed team on E-Goat.

Liverpool fans total so far equals 1 (me)

Feel free to Continue........

Make me 5 fella.

But hang about BB,
I thought you were a sheep bothering follower of the druids?

Oh well, rock on.

False Scouse Clown
Chad

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Liverpool born and bred, so I support Everton, is Everton a suburb? I don't think so, it's a district.

Well, my filthy Bluesh1te friend, Everton are so proud to be from Liverpool, they're moving away and setting up shop in Kirkby.

Red through and through, followed them all my life and lived in Anfield before joining up. A great memory for me was standing in the kop at a derby match as a nipper swaying with all those around nothing like it and the Tsunami charity game a few years ago when king Kenny came on the and whole ground started to chant "Dalglish" was a very special moment. To the blues fans if the Kirby move does go ahead it's outside the Liverpool boundry.

Last edited:
B

Bucc Boy

Red through and through, followed them all my life and lived in Anfield before joining up. A great memory for me was standing in the kop at a derby match as a nipper swaying with all those around nothing like it and the Tsunami charity game a few years ago when king Kenny came on the and whole ground started to chant "Dalglish" was a very special moment. To the blues fans if the Kirby move does go ahead it's outside the Liverpool boundry.

From the above 'Hammer and stillson', can we take it as RED that you are the # 6!

stingray888

Sergeant
They are a great team, but they will never be better than Man U. I am not a Man U fan by the way, but as a neutral the excitement generated by Man U and the various teams they have had going back to the 50s leave the 'Pool standing I,m afraid.
Feel free to disagree, (swear, become abusive etc etc)

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
They are a great team, but they will never be better than Man U. I am not a Man U fan by the way, but as a neutral the excitement generated by Man U and the various teams they have had going back to the 50s leave the 'Pool standing I,m afraid.

Which is why Liverpool have won the European cup 5 times, and the league 18 times. :S

Feel free to disagree, (swear, become abusive etc etc)

If you are saying the teams they had in the 80s were better IMHO you are way off. From the late 70s way through the 80s both Liverpool and Everton won the majority of what was on offer.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Liverpool FC - Greatest Team Ever!!

As others have said I to have a soft spot for Liverpool as their triumphs have stopped the scummers from winning to much over the years (Chelsea are a cheque book team). But I miss understood the threads aims Liverpools greatest team. Easy answer any team when Shanks was manger but Liverpools greatest team Hummmm?

1 Tommy Lawrence
2 Tommy Smith
3 Alan Hansen
4 Ron Yeats
5 Jamie Carragher
6 Steve Highway
7 Steve Gerrard
8 Ian St John
9 Robbie Fowler
10 Kenny Dalglish
11 Roger Hunt

On the Bench (7subs allowed these days)

Ray Clemence
Phil Neal
Emlyn Hughes
Kevin Keegan
Mark Lawrenson
David Fairclough
Ian Callaghan

But as a Stanley fan I could be wrong.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

M

Mrs Wobbly

mrs wobbly 7
and 2 little wobblys 8 and 9

Sorry but wobbly is a blue nose never been higer in the league table since we have been marries and thats 18 years.

G

gemarriott

As others have said I to have a soft spot for Liverpool as their triumphs have stopped the scummers from winning to much over the years (Chelsea are a cheque book team). But I miss understood the threads aims Liverpools greatest team. Easy answer any team when Shanks was manger but Liverpools greatest team Hummmm?

1 Tommy Lawrence
2 Tommy Smith
3 Alan Hansen
4 Ron Yeats
5 Jamie Carragher
6 Steve Highway
7 Steve Gerrard
8 Ian St John
9 Robbie Fowler
10 Kenny Dalglish
11 Roger Hunt

On the Bench (7subs allowed these days)